[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow, the twist of who really killed who hehe... didnt expect that at all.

then the person that has been writing her as DA was p'ek's dad all along. 

so many drama in one lakorn which i think it's too much. jump around from one person to the next. someone's hiding something...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Shouldn't this lakorn be in the 2015 section instead of 2014? It didn't air year 2014 but instead early January of 2015. Can a mod move it? Thanks. :D

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Wow.. I suspected many for the killing but. geez the twist.. I hated the ending. Thanwa & Tubtim didn't even get to touch each other. What the heck?!?!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this was a pleasant surprise. I have always thought of Tubtim as plain and Thanwa as unattractive but these two shine onscreen and they actually have chemistry. Tubtim is actually quite pretty in this lakorn and Thanwa is quite charming with his dimple. The plot was interesting, I thought the writers wanted to take the obvious route regarding the killer but they pulled something unexpected. I liked how they killed off a lot of people with different murderers rather than drag on with the same killer going on a massive killing spree. Also awesome how they killed the n'rai, bold move, I haven't been that satisfied since Louis punched Maprang in Ruen Hor Ror Hien. I felt bad for Nit, as if her first marriage wasn't bad enough but she ends up marrying a man just as abusive. Deep down I wished Wan would change for her out of love but it seems that sleeping with his aunt had messed him up psychologically too much. BTW Amm has gotten quite chubby in the face and belly area, he used to be quite cute a few years back. As for our pra'nang, I'm a bit bummed out that with all that slap and kiss in the beginning of the lakorn, I get an ending with no touching, no I love you, nothing, squat. I feel a bit ripped off that with all those real kisses, the ending didn't even have a hug. But overall this lakorn was great, it gives me faith that ch7 has potential to make decent lakorns again. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Cupid Candy said:
Well this was a pleasant surprise. I have always thought of Tubtim as plain and Thanwa as unattractive but these two shine onscreen and they actually have chemistry. Tubtim is actually quite pretty in this lakorn and Thanwa is quite charming with his dimple. The plot was interesting, I thought the writers wanted to take the obvious route regarding the killer but they pulled something unexpected. I liked how they killed off a lot of people with different murderers rather than drag on with the same killer going on a massive killing spree. Also awesome how they killed the n'rai, bold move, I haven't been that satisfied since Louis punched Maprang in Ruen Hor Ror Hien. I felt bad for Nit, as if her first marriage wasn't bad enough but she ends up marrying a man just as abusive. Deep down I wished Wan would change for her out of love but it seems that sleeping with his aunt had messed him up psychologically too much. BTW Amm has gotten quite chubby in the face and belly area, he used to be quite cute a few years back. As for our pra'nang, I'm a bit bummed out that with all that slap and kiss in the beginning of the lakorn, I get an ending with no touching, no I love you, nothing, squat. I feel a bit ripped off that with all those real kisses, the ending didn't even have a hug. But overall this lakorn was great, it gives me faith that ch7 has potential to make decent lakorns again. 
I think someone mentioned earlier, or was it at Spicy?, that the ending was like a new beginning for the two. They met each other another again at the same place they first met, which was nice. Their emotions were enough to give away how much they longed and missed one another. I thought that the ending was justifiable. I really liked how they did it and just the ending in general. I haven't been this satisfied with an ending since Koo Gum and that was 2 years ago!! lol I used to careless about Tubtim, but after seeing her in this lakorn I think she has a lot of potential. I'm glad that Ch7 is really starting to notice her. Good thing that they casted her in this lakorn, because it really helped bring her status from supporting to nang'ake. It was her breaking point. :D And I felt cheated too with all the romance in the beginning only to barely getting any interactions between the pra'nangs after episode 3. lol Nonetheless, they were still cute! :D Hehhe.  Also, I only have faith in Prakotarndee, not Ch7 overall. lol 

member101

sarNie Egg
Congrats to Prakotkarndee for their first produced lakorn, Lilawadee Plerng that got entry into the Seoul International Drama Awards 2015. Beside Lilawadee, Nethnakkarath also got nominated. It's nice to see both new productions getting recognition. They probably won't win but at least they're representing Thailand. Fans can support them by voting for them at http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx?idx 

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hi, I’m considering buying the novel but I’m hesitating because I heard the ending is sad. Could anyone spoil me about it ?