[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I love Tubtim's ost. It's on my favourite. It's like she's telling a story rather than singing and black n white makes it more sentimental.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This lakorn will definitely be on my watch list. I like intermediate amount of drama in a lakorn and it seems like a romantic one too. I sure do not like typical weak nangek. Some spice and innocence makes nangeks attractive. Is it wrong if I like when a nangek seduces pr'ek? There's no law only a man can be player. I'm pretty unclear about the plot though.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
So many red. The murder investigation lakorn tends to drag out a lot. So, is she playing 2 characters? Poster has 1 characters. Is this a remake? Thunwa has dimple. I liked him in Mon ruk.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
At first, I came here because I love Thanwa! I was disappointed when I found out Tubtim was in here, but then I adored her as Hareuthai from LRSKF. That's why I decided to give this a chance and update this forgotten thread.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's not forgotten but as you know people (international) are more interested in ch 3. Ch 7 actors were underrated due to lack of promotion and I hate the fact they made their lakorns unavailable on YouTube.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Wait a min, Tubtim's playing 3 characters? I mean according to poster. Ch 7 has only 1 design I think. If I remembered correctly, KLF's poster is also similar.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
It's not forgotten but as you know people (international) are more interested in ch 3. Ch 7 actors were underrated due to lack of promotion and I hate the fact they made their lakorns unavailable on YouTube.
Actually, it's this forum's preference. If you go to Spicy Forum, they have more updates on Ch.7 lakorns. They favor more Ch.7 actors in contrast to Asianfuse. We like Ch.3 better. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From my observations, Ch. 3 has better written scripts. Their lakorns aren't as draggy compared to Ch.7. In Thailand, Ch.7 is more popular in ratings. However, ever since Nadech and Yaya came into the picture, Ch.3 has stolen the spotlight and attracted younger international fans. That's why more people favor Ch.3 and its actors now. To me, Ch.7 has much more mature actors. But Ch.7 veterans definitely are not better than Ch.3's. Plus, they all retired already. Ch.7 has mostly newbies with an exception of Aum, Vee, and Oil.