[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, watched 1st episode. So, the nangek's dad supposedly murdered pr'ek's mom? But the two of them looks hot. What's with the girl that looks like pr'ek's mom. It's creepy. Not a bad lakorn to watch on weekends when the other choice is SBMT.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Glad I decided to click on this one today. I didn't think it'll air! WHOA. Perfect timing! This seems very interesting. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is off to a good start. I'm interested in what went on in the past. What is the relationship between Win and Waan's mothers? Are they sisters? Seems like it. That'd be sickening for Waan to be in love with his own Aunt and for his mother to steal her own sister's husband. When Waan said that it's not like he'll steal his younger brother's girl, his mom's face looked like she felt guilty and then there's the flashback.  

I love Thanwa's voice for the ending credit.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Mahalo said:
This is off to a good start. I'm interested in what went on in the past. What is the relationship between Win and Waan's mothers? Are they sisters? Seems like it. That'd be sickening for Waan to be in love with his own Aunt and for his mother to steal her own sister's husband. When Waan said that it's not like he'll steal his younger brother's girl, his mom's face looked like she felt guilty and then there's the flashback.  

I love Thanwa's voice for the ending credit.

Win and Wan's mother are sisters so that makes the boys not only cousins but also step brothers since the dad married Wan's mom after Win's mom died.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:

Win and Wan's mother are sisters so that makes the boys not only cousins but also step brothers since the dad married Wan's mom after Win's mom died.
Thanks for the clarification. I was second guessing myself because that's such a sick storyline. I didn't think the Thai's would make a drama portraying such a family who is okay with the blood relation. I know in period lakorns, it happens, but this takes place in modern times. Yuck! But how is Waan older than Win if her younger sister was the first wife? They must've been messing around pretty early then. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so far, enjoying this lakorn a lot.  well, we know that win is not khun tai  (wan's mom) son and wan is not win's dad's son.  plus, winz mom seemed to be mentally unstable in the flashbacks.  for one, shez always trying to seduce wan to make his mom suffer cuz she thinks wanz mom is cheating with her husband.  and then it looks like she has to sing songs to sustain her own mental health or something.  so, to sum up, i am still missing pieces of the puzzle.  lol  but yes, their relationship is even more twisted than meets the eye.  ha

TubbyTinker

Wan's mom is the older sister making Wan older cousin even though Win doesn't call him pe'

That's how it is with my family with my mom and her sister. Even though her daughter than me by an age, I'm still considered a pe' bc my mom is older

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's odd. My family has the same kind of relationship, but we don't do that with cousins. We only do that if young grandparents have another child so that'd make their child our uncle or aunt regardless of whether they're older or younger. Lol. That's the first time I'm seeing a family do it this way in a Thai lakorn. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My family has that whole weird family relation thing. My grandpa remarried and had kids with his wife. Their kids are my uncles even though one of them is like my age or maybe younger than me. I also have cousins that are older than me but since my mother is the eldest out of her siblings, my cousins call me, "euy" (older sister).

I have a feeling Wan & Win's relationship may become tense in the future because of the "mom-look-alike" aka Benz. The aunt/grandma lady sure is pursuing her matchmaking of Win & the look-alike. The chick that plays n'rai wears a lot of makeup but I really like her as an actress. She's one of my fav. n'rais besides Noey.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just find it odd that his grandmother would want him to date his own mother look-alike. That's some Freudian type of relationship. Idk. This is such a weird lakorn. Haha. I think the grandmother wants Win to get closer to the girl who looks like his mother because she wants him to remember what happened to her daughter since Win was so traumatized that he had forgotten everything that happened as a child. She wants justice for her daughter. 

TubbyTinker

Actually win wasn't traumatized, he got hit in the head causing him to lose his memory of the past. That's why every time he try to think of the past, his head hurts

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Actually win wasn't traumatized, he got hit in the head causing him to lose his memory of the past. That's why every time he try to think of the past, his head hurts
Did you read the summary? Because no where in the lakorn did it show flashbacks of him getting hit in the head yet. Lol. Since it's a thriller/mystery, I love the guessing game.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ending Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MUQbc-OFk8

A little more info on Wan and Nit's characters. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYLRBDn11c

TubbyTinker

Mahalo, no i didnt read the summary but a member read the book and she said he got hit in the head. She also knows who is the killer too. I don't though lol I want to be surprise hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
Mahalo, no i didnt read the summary but a member read the book and she said he got hit in the head. She also knows who is the killer too. I don't though lol I want to be surprise hahaha
Oh cool! You read the book. That's even better for you as a viewer. However, it always makes me nervous to see books portrayed onscreen. This lakorn is so twisted I don't even know who to suspect. Both sisters seem just as crazy. It gives me the Dome Tong vibe sometimes.