[Ch7] Lily See Kularb [Kantana]

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
1st episode was great!!!! Loving this lakorn so much! Cee and Jakjaan are cuuuute!

here's the playlist to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLE6DC8F3EC2A2D3A7

uploaded by TheCityGangChannel @ youtube :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving it so far. Cee's lakorn this year hasn't disappoint me yet! I loved Sawan Saang and now this one too. I love him with Min and Jakjaan!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
girls we've been waiting for this to air and finally it is airing LOL
i totally forgot all about it due to working. Thank goodness my sister reminded me!!!
The wait was so worth it!!! I totally love the pace atm. :) cant wait for more!

btw. I liked it so much i made a mv of Lily and Nop. ENJOY NA

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ hehe smilez i was wondering where u went! Welcome back hehe, our lakorn we've been anticipating is finally on air! Love ur mv!

I just love the chemistry between cee and jakjaan, they r so cute and they really match! I love their wardrobe too :) im glad tht it airs fri-sun so we get 3eps in a row! Yay.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ hehe smilez i was wondering where u went! Welcome back hehe, our lakorn we've been anticipating is finally on air! Love ur mv!

I just love the chemistry between cee and jakjaan, they r so cute and they really match! I love their wardrobe too :) im glad tht it airs fri-sun so we get 3eps in a row! Yay.

Thank you na :)
I havent been active in here ><
I knowwwwww!! I was so freaking excited when my sister reminded me about
it airing ! I agree, with their chemistry.
OMG i wont be home to watch ep.3 eeeeeks.
I have something to watch after i come home lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i love the OSTs for the lakorns! Cee always has such a beautiful voice, im glad they let him sing for lakorns, i love the song he sang, and i love the ending song too hehe. just watched eps 3, i love how cee and jakjaan gets along so sweet and he protects her rather than starting off by hating one another like other lakorns! :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
gosh. I love Cee Siwat. His smile is such a KILLER.
I can't wait to see the 'Kissing' scene. lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ i love him 2 :)

A clip of p'cee singing the ost LOVE IT such a beautiful voice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-dRBTd334&sns=em

Credits to : siwatfamily

Here's the full ost ja!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4DOBlhxcLw&sns=em

Credits to : TheD3310 youtube

Cee&CeeLover

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the songs I like this songs.Cee's voice is really good :bravo: .Cee is very handsome and Jakajan is very pretty in this lakorn.They are so cute together I Can't wait Next Episodes<3<3<333333

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow, Cee's singing voice is pretty good! I'm loving it. I started watching a few minutes of the first episode and it's good. I'm going to wait for the subs. Thank you, mteamsalan.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i like cee's wording when he yelled at the stepmom haha. this lakorn is funny so far liking this lakorn, but i know for sure it will drag because ch.7 lakorn always do.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing the Pictures. Jakjaan is so adorable and Cee Siwat is still HANDSOME AS EVER.
Every time I look at him, he makes me MELT. I freakin' love his smile! I don't care about his shortness. He's TOTALLY AN EXCEPTION. lol

CEE SIWAT FTW!! <3