[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I like Min but... why can't they pair Om with someone new? There are so many other n'eks he hasn't worked with yet.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ch.7 is remaking Kob's lakorns...which it break my heart because i grow up watching her lakorn and she a very good actress. Well all i got to say is that i love Om and adore Min (on certain role lol). And hope Ch.7 doesn't ruin the lakorn! Because lately, they have lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yeah, I get a bit sad too when seeing Kob's lakorns getting remade.  I loved her and Andrew in this one... and oh goodness, they looked great together. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Finally a remake that i have actually seen, but only in hmong dub and got cut a lot of scenes. I enjoyed it though. Not really into the new cast though, but i guess it's not my choice to make. I guess i'll give it a try cause i liked the old one. :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
aww... my all time fav lakorn....
this is a master piece... full of life moral... forgiveness, family bonding... blood thicker than water...
i love Andrew so much here... and Kob was totally amazing...

Min suit Rasa's role but Om?? don't know... watching Dung Sawan Sarb make me scare... :cry:

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, right on SarN, Dao Pra Sook is going to be remade sometime next year or so. Channel 7 maintained the copyrights for a long time now so no surprise there. They're literally whipping out remakes for all their classical works because they know that regardless of their casting choices, viewers will still tune in. Sadly, Brook and Miang's adaptation of DPS was poorly executed. 

Back to LMKT, this is one of my favorite lakorns of Andrew and if I didn't know about him not getting along with Kob, I wouldn't be able to tell because they had really good chemistry together. Chom was cute during her earlier days. Om and Min are a nice pairing with decent chemistry but I would hope that they do a few workshops beforehand. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If Daoprasook was to be remade again, I hope it's actors i like and good production because Daoprasook is definitely one of my favorites of Kob.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I can't really picture a suitable younger actress to act in Dao Pra Sook. Kob nailed that role to a T and portrayed it like no other.  Actually there's Now Tisanart but she's on hiatus for a year and generally, Channel 7 rarely promotes her or gives her good lakorns so the chances are slim. If It were up to me, I would cast Weir and Now. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
rockateur said:
Lol, right on SarN, Dao Pra Sook is going to be remade sometime next year or so. Channel 7 maintained the copyrights for a long time now so no surprise there. They're literally whipping out remakes for all their classical works because they know that regardless of their casting choices, viewers will still tune in. Sadly, Brook and Miang's adaptation of DPS was poorly executed. 

Back to LMKT, this is one of my favorite lakorns of Andrew and if I didn't know about him not getting along with Kob, I wouldn't be able to tell because they had really good chemistry together. Chom was cute during her earlier days. Om and Min are a nice pairing with decent chemistry but I would hope that they do a few workshops beforehand. 
They didn't get along?? Really??

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Many people want Now and Weir in different lakorns. But the girl surely is taking sweet time coming back to lakorn world.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh dear, one of my favorites. It's going to be hard for me since Kob and Andrew performed so beautifully in this one. I don't know that any of the current popular male stars have shown me they can act in a role like Andrew did with Chanon: tough, smart, reserved but not a brooding fool, and endlessly tender and loving. He had none of that male dominance nonsense about him that made him treat n'ek badly just because he could. He had morals, values, was a just person despite his initial prejudice against Rasa. But of course, the chemistry was also irreplaceable.