[CH7] Look Mai Klai Ton (Media Studio)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The last ep is going to be so cramped, but oh well, hopefully it's not so bad.
Agree. It will be short clips of various screens and then jump to the next scene. For example, in epi 14 when Chanon call her from his car that he wanted to see her and Rasa denied and then cried to her friends - That was a 1-2 min scene :confused0:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I expected so much more from that scene. I hate how it's all cramped together like that. Why couldn't they just make it 1 or 2 eps longer?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I expected so much more from that scene. I hate how it's all cramped together like that. Why couldn't they just make it 1 or 2 eps longer?
The one time when you want channel 7 to extend episodes or make scence longer... they don't.

In other lakorns, they dragged so much and once while watching a death scence, the victim kept talking and I was like " Gosh, just die already!"

erinhang

sarNie Adult
The one time when you want channel 7 to extend episodes or make scence longer... they don't.

In other lakorns, they dragged so much and once while watching a death scence, the victim kept talking and I was like " Gosh, just die already!"
That made me laugh:risas3:. I get what you mean though. When the victim keeps on talking during his/her almost death scene, I fast forward it. :p

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, overall I am happy but felt that a little more could be added toward the end part between Chanon and Rasa. It was totally rushed and compacted into one episode. Glad Chanon forgave his mom and understood her choice. Rating last episode was 11.1

I am going to watch the 2000 version with Andrew and Kob to see the difference, but will FF through secondary characters or scenes of no interest :naughty2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I skimmed through an MV of the Andrew and Kob version and lets just say this version looks quite disappointing in comparison. This lakorn was chill, went at a pace that caused no stress to me as a viewer. However, the main characters have disappointing scenes together, Andrew and Kob's scenes looked more romantic and Om and Min's main interaction was him dragging her by the arm, kind of hard to see why they fell in love. I like Om and Min as a pairing and I'm disappointed that this is their reunion lakorn. While the plot and everything was fine, the love story was incredibly dull. I sense some tension between Om and Min and perhaps that is why there is no real kisses. If Weir was the p'ek Min would have jumped at the opportunity to kiss him but then again this is just my opinion. The ending was very disappointing and felt very lazily written, I saw that they attempted to make it sentimental but it ended up being void of any feeling. Om and Min did their best with their individual scenes and as always I feel like Om is a great emotional actor, he always makes his crying scenes look well done.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I skimmed through an MV of the Andrew and Kob version and lets just say this version looks quite disappointing in comparison. This lakorn was chill, went at a pace that caused no stress to me as a viewer. However, the main characters have disappointing scenes together, Andrew and Kob's scenes looked more romantic and Om and Min's main interaction was him dragging her by the arm, kind of hard to see why they fell in love. I like Om and Min as a pairing and I'm disappointed that this is their reunion lakorn. While the plot and everything was fine, the love story was incredibly dull. I sense some tension between Om and Min and perhaps that is why there is no real kisses. If Weir was the p'ek Min would have jumped at the opportunity to kiss him but then again this is just my opinion. The ending was very disappointing and felt very lazily written, I saw that they attempted to make it sentimental but it ended up being void of any feeling. Om and Min did their best with their individual scenes and as always I feel like Om is a great emotional actor, he always makes his crying scenes look well done.
In my last post I said I was going to watched the 2000 version and am now on episode 14th ( 21 epi total). There were several scenes in the old version where Chanon and Rasa had romantic moments (hug/"kisses") and you can see how they felt in love. Kob's Rasa was always encouraging and advised Andrew's Chanon with thoughtful words. I have to say though that Andrew was very good in his version and so angry.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I really expected more from Om and Min. This wasn't that bad, but for a reunion, I expected so much more. :facepalm:
No it wasn't bad at all. I wanted more out them too for the reunion. I guess that's it and probably no more reunion in the near future.

On another note - I finished Andrew and Kob's version after reading various posters' comments and found that version to be very good. I love the Andrew and Kob's version and everything about it ( theme music, actors, etc.) and there were more sweet scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek. It's on my list as one of the best I've seen and made me fall for an actor based on his character.

I hope Weir and Om's new lakorns will be showing soon in the near future (out of sight/out of mind) because I am dropping them like hotcakes and moving on to Andrew :nut:. Already watched three old lakorns of his from 2000's and oh my :clap:, what an awesome actor he is. Where have I been during all his lakorn life and can not believe I've not noticed him before.

seev

sarNie Egg
Where can I find the eng sub this drama ?