[Ch7] Look Mai Lak See (Poordeecam)

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
He's cute, loved him in that series. Though his acting is still a little stiff, but than he's still pretty new. Hopefully, he's improved.
Has anyone heard anything else on this series.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos from the fitting I think. It was a while months ago.................................The opening is today so there be photos of the cast.

Cr to: Baifern facebook, credits CH7 fc & Jom IG, Jomjessafa IG

From the opening the cast....

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like baifern in that one movie with Mario, but looking at her in those pictures she look so plastic. I guess plastic surgery is normal nowadays for every celebrities.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i love the old cast...cee, amy, jieb, benz...i forget the rest...they were more season actors then the new crew...the lakorn was ok...sad...but to show ppl hard work and intrigerty..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Boss is really cute and i think his acting is okay. Baifern is pretty, love the dress she wears in the pictures. I can't wait for this one.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Agree that the original version with Cee and Amy was very depressing, but I loved Amy and Cee, they were amazing in there. They did a great job in there. Boss and Baifern look good together.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Wow. A remake already? The original isn't even that old. Anyways, is this lakorn good??
it's not too bad for a channel 7 lakorn. some of the newbies are quite convincing with their role esp. in the emotional scenes....
right now, it's at a good pace. there's TOO MUCH drama though but i do enjoy snippets of sweet scenes here and there between some of the couples :) 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
jarofnothing said:
it's not too bad for a channel 7 lakorn. some of the newbies are quite convincing with their role esp. in the emotional scenes....
right now, it's at a good pace. there's TOO MUCH drama though but i do enjoy snippets of sweet scenes here and there between some of the couples :)

can you link me the clips to the lakron? thanks :)