[Ch7] Look Mai Lak See (Poordeecam)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
jarofnothing said:
here you go: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5DUyKitHtoRJLkx-PY55aZYvRcdWGBEP

i really like this couple and wish there were more scenes of them. when you watch it, you'll see what i mean :D

Thanks girl! You're the best! Now, I am going to check this out! :p
It's been ages since I watch a CH7 lakorn. Eeeks.

---

On a second note, I didnt realize nang'ek was Baifern. Eeks. Slow and behind with CH7 stars. LOL

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't believe they're doing a remake on this...i wonder if this version, the sister and the brother will get together...i think it'll be good for them to get together and fall in love...

can't wait for more episodes...

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Thanks girl! You're the best! Now, I am going to check this out! :p
It's been ages since I watch a CH7 lakorn. Eeeks.

---

On a second note, I didnt realize nang'ek was Baifern. Eeks. Slow and behind with CH7 stars. LOL
i've only started considering watching ch7 lakorns again if the production company is pordeecam... all the other ones are generally really draggy (like dida and daravdo).

haha i actually thought baifern wouldn't be in this 'cause she's been going international (philippines & china?) and she's been doing more events.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
i wish there were more people tuning in to this lakorn. it's too underrated... 'cause it's a ch7 lakorn and possibly 'cause there's too much drama but seriously, people are missing out!!!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
jarofnothing said:
i wish there were more people tuning in to this lakorn. it's too underrated... 'cause it's a ch7 lakorn and possibly 'cause there's too much drama but seriously, people are missing out!!!
I agree with you. I started watching it and its pretty good. Didnt think I would like but I do now. Love all the different characters and how they all have their own family problems. The cast is young and fresh. Though they are still a little stiff. I think they are still doing a good job. Enjoying this serie.

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
off topic - why can't I find Sammie's evening lakorn with Golf "Ruk Roy Laan" here on asianfuse? I thought her lakorn is currently airing but I can't even find a thread for it - maybe I'm blind o.0

officiallyxiaa

sarNie Egg
i really want to watxh this with eng sub so if anyone knows if this lakorn is being siubbed anywhere, lmk please, thanks! :)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i think i know the ending but i sooo hope that nikki doesn't die in this version. i can't wait until the next episodes, why does it have to air only on monday and tuesday? i can't wait until then.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i seen a little bit of this. i like the cast they are new and fresh. boss kinda cute. boss and baifern make a cute couple. damn the bad guyz have hormone problem or something  always trying to rap fern and the other girl. beside the raping i like it so far

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm disappointed in yesterday's episode (little scenes of nikki/tee).

how can tee be so blind that he's nice to the others but not towards nikki. i don't know if he just think he likes baifern but really do like nikki instead but doesn't want to admit it. i hope he'll change his attitude towards nikki and not wait until the end because if the storyline doesn't change, nikki might die at the end like the cee and amy version.

i like nikki's attitude as far as not scare to admit that she likes/love tee. she'll do anything for him as long as he's with her/jealousy however i understand her as for why she's like that.

i can't wait until next episode because i want to know what's going to happen to nikki and her love.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
there's already barely any scenes of suradate and tomorrow, he's gonna die... what a shame!
seems like tomorrow's episode will be quite eventful /: