[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Really!! They can't find a better looking actor to play the lead! They should have picked Mathew to play the lead.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Yep, last time I heard Ch7 offered Sammy 3 scripts and this is the one she accepted which is a good choice on her part because it's different and challenging. Rodmay looks nice at the opening but can't say the same for Sammy. She looks very old with that makeup and hairstyle. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully someone subs this show! Thankfully, was able to watch Es & Sammie thanks to ninjakkn but sadly wasn't really able to follow Porshe & Sammie because the show was never subbed. I tried watching some of it without subs and it just wasn't the same. They were obviously super cute though. Finger crossed that New & Sammie will have chemistry. Happy Sammie had her pick of lakorns, wishing this one will be a success for her =) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm here for support!! HAHA. ...ew..New. Me don't like. 

I read that Porshe got into a bad accident which resulted in him being in the hospital's ICU. Glad he's doing fine now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I'm here for support!! HAHA. ...ew..New. Me don't like. 

I read that Porshe got into a bad accident which resulted in him being in the hospital's ICU. Glad he's doing fine now.
Welcome welcome Phatman :) Yeah. He had gotten into a motorcycle accident. He's well now. This made Bella worry for Weir because he too likes to ride motorcycles. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HEHE. Thanks, thanks.
It's good he's fine now.
Awe Bella worried for Weir. I think them two should have a photoshoot together. HEEH. They're hot together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually think the two make an odd couple. Lol. ^^^ Bella is pretty but she's not hot. The funny thing is how Weir used to say that he's into Chinese looking girls, no luk kruengs. Look at him now.

CR: Sammthita
Old photo of them chilling two months ago. It's nice that they still hang out. Having Porshe and Sammy fever.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Still P&S is the best...But recently I always see her with Thanwa though
Sammy sure crying a lot in this one, I hope they don't make her character too weak in here

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What Mahalo? HAHA. I think Bella isn't all that pretty, but she exudes hotness and sexiness. Haha.