[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Yeah, i haven't watched Kwan's lakorn in a long time. Well last one i watched was Hua Jai Teuan. I like it but it kinda got boring after. I don't know what is about her that i like but im so happy she is in these type of lakorn. I hope too that this doesn't drag on later.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Haha I know!!! I don't get why it's the Eiffel tower. The mansion should have been in the background because that's what she's doing it all for. Plus, the pasting of their individual pics on it was weak!
Even fan posters are better. Haha. They need better poster makers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Dang it! No one is in here to spazz and spam with me at this late night hour. Hahah!

Aww, Kwan looks so good sort of bare faced like in the ending scene. I love Kwan's natural and nude look plus her hair! That hair is awesome! Kwan was exceptionally pretty when the fiancé came to see her. Kwan is so sexy in that white outfit! Kwan looks good with red lipstick and purple lipstick in here, the whole makeup contour of her face is really gorgeous. Dang...can't wait to see more. Man! I feel like my broken heart is already healing. Hahahah!

See, Ngao Jai should have been like this having the leads meet in Episode 1, not the end of Episode 5. That's where they went wrong. Hahahah!
Haha. Sounds like you really enjoy this at the moment. I'll come spazz with you later!!! Still waiting for Mahalo to make her grand appearance!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yay aiyaja! haha LOL When you were spazzing, I was still in bed taking my beauty sleep :coverlaf:  lol need lots of rest for school haha and ohh yay I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying it :clap: hehe yes yes I also love that drunk scene that Kwan played out haha it's soo hilarious and she nailed it!! :worthy:  I too love her natural bared face, I was actually hoping for them to tone it down but you can really tell she has foundation in here and lots of contouring, however I think the nude and natural look really suit her even with the red lipstick too. She can really rock that look! I love the ending credit with her holding the wine, OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOO GORGEOUS in that part. 

And I agree about Hua Jai Tuean. MY OmKwan really made me excited, but the storyline dragged on and disappointed me so much, still not satisfied with it. :angry:  haha but I still like it cuz my OK was in there hahah :crush:  This is something so different for Kwan and I am glad she is challenging herself going out of her comfort zone to do a sassy B****y girl who won't back down with out a fight. :gungirl:  I love it!! :yahoo:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Surprisingly, so far I love our pra'nang they both are smart and likable. I haven't liked a pra'nang this much in a long time.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Texashot said:
Is anyone sub this lakorn? I can't watch from viki. Anyone direct me to watch this with sub.....thank you!
I think Ninjakk is subbing this lakorn but she haven't finish subbing the first episode yet. I guess you have to wait abit longer. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
i don't know about ya ladies but the mv make my heart POUND -- i think i'm about to have a heart attack ...to intense haha . This manwhore got me joining the harem. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Here's an MV for this lakorn made by the incredible Achimay :) Hope you all enjoy!

Credit: Achimay14 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Fjr0qk0bg
Wooooow.  I like this song!  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can see why the Pra'ek in here can't keep his hands off the N'ek, she is too pretty lol. Every chance he gets he finds a reason to touch her...rile her up. I think he likes her but in his twisted way. He started off wrong and in a sense he doesn't know how to right his wrongs so early on. Honestly, it is hard for Kwan to look ugly in here.

member101

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Am I the only one who thinks the suicide of Chitchaba's father isn't Pattawee's fault? Realistically, Chit's father decided on his own to gamble. He's a professional gambler and won his whole assets from it. I would say he was probably an addict. His own decisions caused his demised. Granted Pattawee's goal was to target him, he didn't have to agree to the temptation to gamble. Pattawee's only fault is he is morally wrong. He used his hatred to drive someone to kill themselves. In my opinion, as a whole everyone involved had their own faults and the results of the outcome will be their punishments. Chit's father kills himself over his grief. What will Pattawee's outcome be? I predict a HUGE heartache and greater loss than what he's already lost in the past.

Chitchaba's dad didn't kill himself over grief. He would never leave his only daughter because he loved her so much. Pattawee told him to commit sucide as an agreement upon losing the gamble. They even signed a contract that the loser will lose his life and wealth. Pattawee didn't pull the trigger on Chitchaba's dad himself but he's directly responsible for forcing him to die. It's a manslaughter. That's according to the book. The lakorn has yet to explain or go into depth about that night of the gamble. Not sure how this lakorn will play this out. But the reporter guy will be the one who reveal this to Chitchaba.

I think I know why the writer decided to write the script to her own book. She probably was dissatisfied with previous versions that misinterpret or didn't convey the message she wanted the viewers to take away from watching it. She said for this version there are lessons to be learned. It's strange because I hardly hear of a writer writing script to her own book.

And yes, Kwan is beautiful in here. What guy wouldn't want a mistress that look like that?

sarN

sarNie Granny
what do you mean a writer writing script to her own book ? is she taking the line from the book & put it into script for the lakron ?

member101

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
what do you mean a writer writing script to her own book ? is she taking the line from the book & put it into script for the lakron ?

The scriptwriter for this lakorn is also the writer of the book that this lakorn is based off. She can take some of lines from the book and put it in the lakorn if she wanted but the book has less dialogues. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Texashot said:
Is anyone sub this lakorn? I can't watch from viki. Anyone direct me to watch this with sub.....thank you!

Ninjakkn, dear! Here's the link to her BLOG. She's not done subbing yet, so we'll have to be patient.  

byebye said:
I can see why the Pra'ek in here can't keep his hands off the N'ek, she is too pretty lol. Every chance he gets he finds a reason to touch her...rile her up. I think he likes her but in his twisted way. He started off wrong and in a sense he doesn't know how to right his wrongs so early on. Honestly, it is hard for Kwan to look ugly in here.

Yeah, she's too alluring. 

member101 said:

Chitchaba's dad didn't kill himself over grief. He would never leave his only daughter because he loved her so much. Pattawee told him to commit sucide as an agreement upon losing the gamble. They even signed a contract that the loser will lose his life and wealth. Pattawee didn't pull the trigger on Chitchaba's dad himself but he's directly responsible for forcing him to die. It's a manslaughter. That's according to the book. The lakorn has yet to explain or go into depth about that night of the gamble. Not sure how this lakorn will play this out. But the reporter guy will be the one who reveal this to Chitchaba.

I think I know why the writer decided to write the script to her own book. She probably was dissatisfied with previous versions that misinterpret or didn't convey the message she wanted the viewers to take away from watching it. She said for this version there are lessons to be learned. It's strange because I hardly hear of a writer writing script to her own book.

And yes, Kwan is beautiful in here. What guy wouldn't want a mistress that look like that?

AHH. So it was written on their contract. Ooo. That'll make it hard for Wee to redeem himself.

Still though, if Wee didn't go to Chit's house and physically force her father to pull the trigger, I still say it's not entirely his fault. Theoretically speaking Chit's father could've staged his own death. Yes, he signed his life away, yes he was pressured into committing suicide, but at the end of the day he was the one who physically ended his own life. I'm not on Wee's side by any means, I'm just stating it from a neutral pov. I think it's beyond wrong what Wee did, and continues to do. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Gambling away a human's life is not enough he wants to torture the daughter as well, that's just unjust. He got his revenge already by indirectly causing the death of Chit's father, so what he's doing to Chit he'll get his retribution. I'm really interested to know how the novelist will redeem Wee.

sarN said:

The person who wrote the novel is also the scriptwriter. I guess it's a rarity, since not many novelists actually partake in any lakorn adaptation.