❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I have a feeling it won't be revealed, ughh. But hopefully I'm wrong. It's time for for sweet scenes now cause it's almost over.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
How many times did my heart flutter today? Omg... Khun Than and Lada were so cute! FINALLY, Mon's real face is revealed! No more her coming to the house then. How dare she yell at Lukkaew! Look how quick she revealed her true self when Khun Than heard everything. Please never come back :)
I love love loooove how Lada grabbed Khun Than's hand and pulled him with her out of the room, haha. It was so precious. First time Lada initiates anything with him. & the scene where Lukkeaw asked why her daddy doesn't sniff(?) kiss Lada goodbye, hahaha. My heart was literally about to stop. I had to pause and calm myself down just in case he actually did do it. LOL. Cause if he did, I wouldn't had been here to write a review. Khun Than was down for it too lmao. he looked up at Lada almost expectantly. but of course, lada's too shy and said nopee. Yal already kissed, what's wrong with a couple sniff kisses eh Lada? Hair drying scene was cute with Lada having heart eyes for her husband hehe. Khun Than's too sweet of a husband.. <3 & i love how awkward lada is sometimes, she's so cute.
i feel so sad for P'Soun T-T I want her to be happy too. It's sad seeing her deal with her mom's crap. ugh.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
How many times did my heart flutter today? Omg... Khun Than and Lada were so cute! FINALLY, Mon's real face is revealed! No more her coming to the house then. How dare she yell at Lukkaew! Look how quick she revealed her true self when Khun Than heard everything. Please never come back :)
I love love loooove how Lada grabbed Khun Than's hand and pulled him with her out of the room, haha. It was so precious. First time Lada initiates anything with him. & the scene where Lukkeaw asked why her daddy doesn't sniff(?) kiss Lada goodbye, hahaha. My heart was literally about to stop. I had to pause and calm myself down just in case he actually did do it. LOL. Cause if he did, I wouldn't had been here to write a review. Khun Than was down for it too lmao. he looked up at Lada almost expectantly. but of course, lada's too shy and said nopee. Yal already kissed, what's wrong with a couple sniff kisses eh Lada? Hair drying scene was cute with Lada having heart eyes for her husband hehe. Khun Than's too sweet of a husband.. <3 & i love how awkward lada is sometimes, she's so cute.
i feel so sad for P'Soun T-T I want her to be happy too. It's sad seeing her deal with her mom's crap. ugh.
Loving your recap! Makes me excited knowing what to expect. Off to watch ep 12 now!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
love your recap.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Love ep 12!! My heart fluttered several times while watching the episode. I laughed when Lada rushed to get into the pool when she knew Than was far enough and wasn't watching her. Too shy to show herself even though she's super modest. The whole hair drying and brushing scene was perfect. Lada's expression went from skepticism to love. Khun Than catching her in the mirror was great! Khun Than so down to sniff kiss Lada's cheek but again shy shy Lada. So many sweet honey scenes. I got to give up to Lookeaw. Unintentionally a little wing girl to her daddy. She's a great girl who in the beginning was only craving her dad's attention. She's so sweet and accepting of Lada. Of course, a child can't see manipulation and Mon taking full advantage of that. Thank goodness to Mon for getting "kind of" a comeuppance. I wished she fully disappears but I know she reappears later. Definitely gonna cause some drama. She would never exit quietly like that. Hopefully, Tai's fiance goes next episode too but I doubt it. She like Mon will probably stick around causing trouble. Spoil brats these two. Like who plans out an entire engagement surprise for themself? Oi Tai and Soun...that's a whole other thing. I like Lada wising up to Soithong. another case of relationship manipulation.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Ughhh ep 10 making my heart hurt even more now that subs are up and I can understand. :sad6:

Ep 13 to cheer me up!
I :risas3: can't. Khun Than trying to kiss Lada the whole episode and failing each time. The best was Lookeaw's 2nd interruption. He showed how much he wanted to kiss Lada and the frustration of getting interrupted a second time by his daughter through how hard he kissed Lookeaw's cheek. Those eyes trying to tell her. Lada why you so shy?? Oh god more misunderstanding? Of course, we gotta take turns so Khun Than's turn it is. She pulled away once and now you think she has feelings for Win. Also, I've noticed Thisa's pictures all over the house. That's cool and all but can we take the one off of the nightstand? Kinda feels awkward now. Ep 14 doesn't look so good for Lada. Poor thing she's just getting pulled along by other people. No one truly tells her truth and lets her fully make the decisions. And just when Khun Than about to expose Soithong AND :nut: CLIFFHANGER...:mad: What happened to Lookeaw? Mon better not have pulled some bullsh*t.
That was a rollercoaster. Also bye See.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
have enjoyed this lakorn so much. i wasn's a fan of weiir this lakorn. i had watched it for mookda.... a few of these scenes really made me cracked up... too funny.

wish their kisses were direct ones and not shot from an angle.

wishing for more lovey dovey scenes in the last last half of the last episode... as it seems Than is going to sulk all the way till the grand reconcilation at the resort.

it's coming to an end soon and i would be so sad.... so many of us are rooting for this pairing again but looks like it is not likely for at least a year?

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
I just found this clip. I am sorry is not about Weir and Moodka. But Moodka and Mike posing for new drama?? I am excited since I love Moodka. I also like Mike P. I am ready for next Moodka projects.