[Ch7] Maya Sri Mook (Kantana)

somp9

sarNie Adult
how old is Green? she looks so young and being Kelly's girlfriend.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
AWWWW... I can't wait for this to air... BTW, when does this lakorn air??? LOVE the story to this lakorn... 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Green is so pretty in here and she does a lot of action. But she is too skinny and needs to get some meat on. I think Vee is okay, and they do look great together. Also glad Green is getting more lakorn. :p

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Vee is such a perv in here but its entertaining. With the supporting cast, I kinda feel like I'm watching Pin Anong just that this is a lot more bearable.

violet6049

sarNie Egg

cre FB TV Magazine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PAvbNzTz6Y

Reactions: Iya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Omg, all these ch7 lakorns are going the Pin Anong way. There are kisses in every freaking episode. I'm all in for kisses but I want kisses that mean something, not repetitiveness rating grabers.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
They have a lot of kissing scenes but it's normal because they're husband and wife. I personally don't care about all the kisses. I just enjoy watching it because it's hilarious. Ok so for everyone who's bored and wants a laugh should definitely watch this lakorn. I would recommend it to anyone who likes romantic comedy. I know channel 7 lakorns are hard to find but for this lakorn I watch it here http://i.youku.com/u/id_UNTU0NTg1MTY4

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Cupid Candy said:
Omg, all these ch7 lakorns are going the Pin Anong way. There are kisses in every freaking episode. I'm all in for kisses but I want kisses that mean something, not repetitiveness rating grabers.
I know right, somethimes the kisses are just too much especially in Pin Anong. It was the one that made lakorn have more kisses. Also, I think it's because channel 3 banned rreal kisses that channel 5 and especially channel 7 had to add more useless and unreasonable kisses into their lakorn.