[CH7] Mea Bai (A Supachai Production): Es Kantapong / Now Tisanart

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Title is Mae Bia. Here's some more info! Hmm. Es with A Supachai again with another dramatic story... Ehh.. I already have bad vibes with how this lakorn is gonna turn out and I feel kinda bad thinking of it. Especially cause I like the actors. Prove me wrong tho, prove me wrong.
http://instagr.am/p/B4LF9yrluF7/

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There was a movie starring charkrit...very sexualize....I didn't feel there was much of a storyline really

Sex...lust...affair...the snake kills for that family....whom it feel is hurting them

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There was a movie starring charkrit...very sexualize....I didn't feel there was much of a storyline really

Sex...lust...affair...the snake kills for that family....whom it feel is hurting them
I think there’s a lakorn starring Sam P about a man falling in love with a snake. So this could be a remake of Sam’s lakorn from the 90s.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think there’s a lakorn starring Sam P about a man falling in love with a snake. So this could be a remake of Sam’s lakorn from the 90s.
Similar concept and storyline....the movie adaptation was a little more modern

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh Maggie was in the movie? I think I’ve seen clips, but not the whole movie.
Yeah I hope Now plays the snake cus it’s more interesting character. And hope they make this more exciting too.
Maggie played the mom? Directly related to the snake. She was in it for about 5 min?

It was bloated with sex....no real storyline to me...I felt it was like 60% sex scene...there were like 10 sex scenes....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maggie played the mom? Directly related to the snake. She was in it for about 5 min?

It was bloated with sex....no real storyline to me...I felt it was like 60% sex scene...there were like 10 sex scenes....
Oh damn, that many sex scenes. They really can’t show that in lakorn so it should make into a better storyline.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh damn, that many sex scenes. They really can’t show that in lakorn so it should make into a better storyline.

The movie script probably isn't like the sam lakorn. Not my cup of tea but I want to see Now as the seductress

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My mom loves the Sam Yuranant version. The lakorn version will be more tame than the movie. N'ek sleeps with a bunch of different men, the snake gets jealous and kills the p'ek in the end.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My mom loves the Sam Yuranant version. The lakorn version will be more tame than the movie. N'ek sleeps with a bunch of different men, the snake gets jealous and kills the p'ek in the end.
The actress from Sam’s version was pretty. That version was dark. The lakorn is not my cup of tea. I’ll watch this version just to see now Now will portray her character as snake.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Rodmay, the most boring thai actress around for me.
another uninteresting lakorn for Now. I am fed up with that channel

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Rodmay, the most boring thai actress around for me.
another uninteresting lakorn for Now. I am fed up with that channel
Sadly the script she is given is mediocre and is entertaining enough but not fun

It is...that is why I hope she is playing the seductress...at least it will be a grey character as an nk....

Since lots of ppl are moving from ch7...I hope they give her better and more roles....this yr she had 3 lakorn...1 is to replace another...but still...

spanky

sarNie OldFart

So the person is comparing it to the movie version

Now will be the seductress Makela

They mentioned a famous "coconut" scene.....I guess it is wicked seductive.....mae bia is in the topic of erotica.....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

So the person is comparing it to the movie version

Now will be the seductress Makela

They mentioned a famous "coconut" scene.....I guess it is wicked seductive.....mae bia is in the topic of erotica.....
Hopefully she forgets she is Now and becomes the character. Indeed it can be tricky what can lead to overacting. Goodluck girl