[CH7] Mea Bai (A Supachai Production): Es Kantapong / Now Tisanart

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The teaser was lit, damn those kiss scenes.. Now is on fire with this role, finally I get to see this side of her. Her bf New's love scenes are always insane so I'm excited and happy to see her go for it too. The acting seems fine and their chemistry is pretty good to me. This one is definitely on my watch list. Pinkploy and Now are my favorite actresses that are still in ch7 so I really hope they shine and their popularity grows even more.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh dang, this is gonna be awkward to watch with my parents. They loved the old version and they wanna watch this one haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This was suppose to air in the upcoming time spots but after watching this video, the video creator said they changed the CG person because they got feedback from the New Years released teaser. Lots of people said the snake didn’t look as real yet. I’m excited because I expect nothing but the best then since they changed the whole CG person. P’Ae probably wants everything to be perfect. He does seems like a perfectionist. Haha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
This was suppose to air in the upcoming time spots but after watching this video, the video creator said they changed the CG person because they got feedback from the New Years released teaser. Lots of people said the snake didn’t look as real yet. I’m excited because I expect nothing but the best then since they changed the whole CG person. P’Ae probably wants everything to be perfect. He does seems like a perfectionist. Haha
I saw that on IG and was wondering what happened this drama. Thanks for translating! Well hopefully we get to see this by summer at least.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now and Es just two gorgeous people. Now can be sexy without even trying. How New landed her as his gf is one of the mysterious wonders of the world lol
Maybe he got a nice behaviour off screen ?
My only issue is he can't act to save his life still gets interesting roles. A lucky man

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Close proximity helps (multiple lakorn pairing ). He seems to be treating her very well.

Now looks soo gorgeous and wow....didn't realize it will be this spicy..the movie was rated MA