[CH7] Mea Bai (A Supachai Production): Es Kantapong / Now Tisanart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline this lakorn similar with the old one 2001
Maybe Mae will be dead at the end.
Can someone explained why she killed the snake and herself along with it at the end? I'm assuming the snake wanted to protect her from love affairs as usual, so it killed the male lead. She must've loved the last man (male lead) more than other men she was involved with in the past.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm curious as well...expect this snake is huge....

I saw the movie version with charkit....

It seem like that snake don't want her to have any lover?? Cuz the other guy wasn't bad....

I can't remember....but I wonder about the previous 1 with sam

Now is killing it with her emote scenes

Last edited:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone who understand Thai explain the history of Now's parents with the snake in the past before and when she was born please????

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love Now, but somehow the story hasn't caught my attention yet. Have watched eps 1, then decided to wait. Sorry my cutie "Now". :(

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Fans are complaining of Now and Es not having chemistry.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Can someone who understand Thai explain the history of Now's parents with the snake in the past before and when she was born please????
Her mom was a second wife to the dad. I’m not sure how they all died yet but they all died. The snake is a protector of Now since birth. Now’s mom has a adopted brother who came to live with them and told Now’s mom that the snake is good and will be good if treated kind. So ever since that the snake protects Now and her mom, especially from the first wife and other mistress. I think the adopted brother dies too from the ending credits. I’m curious to what happens but it hasn’t explained yet lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Her mom was a second wife to the dad. I’m not sure how they all died yet but they all died. The snake is a protector of Now since birth. Now’s mom has a adopted brother who came to live with them and told Now’s mom that the snake is good and will be good if treated kind. So ever since that the snake protects Now and her mom, especially from the first wife and other mistress. I think the adopted brother dies too from the ending credits. I’m curious to what happens but it hasn’t explained yet lol
Thank you so much for sharing! Her dad did have alot of wives or mistresses forsure. I thought there was more to the snake than that, but maybe we will find out later?!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank you so much for sharing! Her dad did have alot of wives or mistresses forsure. I thought there was more to the snake than that, but maybe we will find out later?!
I feel like there is more to it....but I dunno.. I'm not watching it.

I'm not feeling Es....too much of a creep

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ewww I knew Note and Mo Amina were gonna be a thing. They kept dissing each other to only be sleeping together. And they wanna diss on Now/May but she literally slept with her sisters brother! Lmao.

also the snake is kinda cute in here. Loool I hate snakes and don’t ever think they can be cute but the eyes are so puppy dog eyes on lol it’s cute

this lakorn is actually good but I know the storyline will def draw people away haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't find it anywhere with subs ! From the snippets I am seeing Now is killing it. And she got more chemistry with Jinn Jina