[CH7] Mea Bai (A Supachai Production): Es Kantapong / Now Tisanart

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Now is simply gorgeous...but agree with most...she has no chemistry with Es. Two good looking people doesn't necessarily mean automatic chemistry.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching clips on IG and NOw is killing the emote scenes. The scenes with the snake.....

Es character is trash.

I wonder how this will end.

The movie version where Maggie was the Mom.......The NK was more callous......She was a play girl

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
What is the name of this song and artist?
รักควรมีสองคน - ทีมเมีย(พร จันทพร) vs ทีมชู้(เนย ภัสวรรณ). This song actually covers by many celebrities and citizens.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
รักควรมีสองคน - ทีมเมีย(พร จันทพร) vs ทีมชู้(เนย ภัสวรรณ). This song actually covers by many celebrities and citizens.
Thank you!!! How come this song is so popular? What is about, do you know?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank you!!! How come this song is so popular? What is about, do you know?
The song is about a wife and mistress battle. The wife is asking the mistress to stop the relationship with her husband. Most of the tiktok covers are “if you know would you stop”-wife, “I can’t because I’ve already love with all my heart”-mistress;”love should only involves two people, you and him can’t love each other, I can’t allow”-wife “then what should I do with my loving heart”-mistress; “have you recite the third law of forbidden (something from the 5 laws of Buddhism), are you ashamed breaking other family”-wife “I don’t care as long as I get to love” mistress; I think something like that.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The song is about a wife and mistress battle. The wife is asking the mistress to stop the relationship with her husband. Most of the tiktok covers are “if you know would you stop”-wife, “I can’t because I’ve already love with all my heart”-mistress;”love should only involves two people, you and him can’t love each other, I can’t allow”-wife “then what should I do with my loving heart”-mistress; “have you recite the third law of forbidden (something from the 5 laws of Buddhism), are you ashamed breaking other family”-wife “I don’t care as long as I get to love” mistress; I think something like that.
Wow, this song fits perfectly for this drama. Even saw Now and Rotmay did their Tiktok version side by side. Lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just can't wait for this to end, so I can see how it ends. Lol. Can't watch this project of Now, sadly. Hopefully her next one is better, even though I'm not looking to seeing Blew with her. But if I had to choose Es or Blew, I'd say Blew lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I just can't wait for this to end, so I can see how it ends. Lol. Can't watch this project of Now, sadly. Hopefully her next one is better, even though I'm not looking to seeing Blew with her. But if I had to choose Es or Blew, I'd say Blew lol.
I rather Es than Blew.

My issue is the storyline....great it's a slice of life and challenge her acting skills

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I have a lot of feelings about this lakorn. I don’t like the lead characters. The leads here are just loathsome. It is really hard to watch a lakorn where both lead characters are such horrible people. They’ve changed a lot from the Sam Yuranant version. What I liked about the old version was that Mekhala she didn’t care. She didn’t pretend to have a moral compass; she liked having power over men and she liked sex. She had no problem whoring around and that’s what made that version so fun and refreshing to watch. 2021 Mekhala was weak and pathetic. She supposedly had a moral compass but it was so fragile that she gave in to her desires anyways. Since the pra’ek was a married man, it was infuriating to see the n’ek as a home wrecker after being so high and mighty about her morals in the beginning. I don’t like my n’eks false like that. At least 1991 Mekhala was upfront about her lack of morals, I appreciated that. While she loved the pra’ek in her own way, after he died, she moved on to the next guy and remained true to her nature. Chanachon is a scum. He’s a scum in both versions. He put up with being subordinate to his wife for a decade, but once he gets horny for the n’ek, he sees the flaws in his marriage. Dude, no one put a bullet to your head to force you to marry Mai. I was also tired of his 'woe is me' rhetoric. He was always whining about his adoptive parents who seemed decent enough and they gave him a pretty privileged life but he chooses to see differently. The poor snake has been helping Mekhala all along but she’s an ungrateful idiot as well. Say what you will about Maikaew, despite her gruff and controlling nature, she didn’t deserve to get cheated on. I felt really bad for her and Rotmay’s breakdown scenes were heartbreaking to watch. You feel even more bad for her after hearing Chon and Mekhala repeat over and over how they didn’t want this to happen, they can’t stop themselves, blaming fate, etc. Luckily this lakorn realizes what it is and all the supporting characters try to talk reason into them and call them out on their atrocious behaviour. I especially hate Mekhala during the scenes where she acts all polite to Maikaew and trying to make herself sound like the innocent one. She even has the gall to blame Maikaew to her face that she can’t keep her husband. At least I liked Nop and But, they were decent people worth rooting for. The love scenes in this lakorn were icky between the leads because their “love” story is so problematic. But hey, at least Nop and But got a hot bed scene so YAY!

I’m starting to notice that all lakorns end up turning into business lakorns nowadays. Took a weird turn focusing on Maikaew and her mom’s business, plus Pakpoom’s whole subplot (couldn't he just die already?). Isn't this a snake lakorn LOL? Anyways, Chanachon was selfish till the very end. Felt bad for Maikaew and the kids. Homeboy shouldn't have had kids at all, he pretty much traumatized his kids for life and he chose his pathetic love for himself (I refuse to believe that he and Mekhala loved one another) over his kids that needed him. Good riddance to him, I cheered when he died and I couldn't care less what happened to Mekhala. Both of you can rot in hell. I hated Mekhala so much here. Good job Now and Es for making me hate them. Damn it Es, you were scum in Kamin Gub Poon and you were scum here too.

Luckily this lakorn doesn't force you to root for the leads. It presents both sides of the argument and the viewer gets to choose what they think is right. We have the leads' argument, as well as moral arguments thanks to the elders at Mekhala's house. Speaking of that house, Mekhala's father is disgusting. It was so disturbing watching how he got the men to gang rape the mute girl. That poor girl lost the love of her life on the same day too. The dad didn't get enough karma, and the two wives didn't get enough punishment either.

I feel like I was hate watching this lakorn the whole time. I don't think I necessarily enjoyed it as a story but I guess that's what the writers were aiming for and I don't think this lakorn is meant to be enjoyed in a way that lakorns typically are.