[Ch7] Mekong (Nine Bever Films): Weir Sukollawat & ?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe he’s remaking Pete and Ning’s lakorn. We will have to wait to see who will be casted. I can see BigM being in this especially since he doesn’t have lakorns right now.

I know Pordeecom was suppose to do this lakorn when they were with Ch7 and had leads as Mik and Pooklook but things changed cause Pooklook left. Then it was rumored Steph. I think since Mik has two lakorns right now, he won’t be in it. Idk if Steph is really acting anymore either.

They said the production and Oliver himself followed BigM on ig and pantip said they only follow the people they are going to work with. We will just have to wait and see.

http://instagr.am/p/CCH3wA9nqdP/
Here’s the opening credits of the old one and here’s a music video incase anyone wants to see what the old one was about.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don’t remember if I finished the old version or not but this one was pretty good, it has a lot of actions. Es, Mike, BigM, Weir, or Mik would be good for this role.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t remember if I finished the old version or not but this one was pretty good, it has a lot of actions. Es, Mike, BigM, Weir, or Mik would be good for this role.
Yup all of the praeks you listed would be a good choice because of strong acting and being good with actions. I heard some rumors that it'd be Big M and Steph. If so good for BigM because he needs something great after Peek Hong, it's literally giving trauma lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Steph said on a livestream that her main job right now is the fitness coach thing but she still acts and models on the side so I think she can do one lakorn a year or something like that. If CH7 accomodates her in that, i think she'll stay with them.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup all of the praeks you listed would be a good choice because of strong acting and being good with actions. I heard some rumors that it'd be Big M and Steph. If so good for BigM because he needs something great after Peek Hong, it's literally giving trauma lol
BigM and Steph sounds like a nice paring. Good thing about ch7 actors is that they all had done action lakorns.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
BigM and Steph sounds like a nice paring. Good thing about ch7 actors is that they all had done action lakorns.
Speaking of Ch7 praeks, I think they're able to do almost every genre haha but action is definitely something they're competent in. Even with new actor for example Kem. The other day I watched him doing some action scenes for So Wayree and he seemed effortless to shoot them with very good facial expressions. BigM has done tons of action lakorns so it'll be nice if it's him.
And yess BigM and Steph are definitely the type of pairing I'll tune in to. Also he hasn't been paired up with lots of Ch7 main girls so here we go

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The love scenes were wild in Ning and Pete's version. Ning and Pete really went for it. She never even had such scenes with her actual BF in any of their lakorns LOL. Wonder if they are going to keep it spicy in this version.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The love scenes were wild in Ning and Pete's version. Ning and Pete really went for it. She never even had such scenes with her actual BF in any of their lakorns LOL. Wonder if they are going to keep it spicy in this version.
Waa now I'm actually curious how wild it would be lol! Well I guess with ch7, it's possible that they keep it that way, if not spicier haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of Ch7 praeks, I think they're able to do almost every genre haha but action is definitely something they're competent in. Even with new actor for example Kem. The other day I watched him doing some action scenes for So Wayree and he seemed effortless to shoot them with very good facial expressions. BigM has done tons of action lakorns so it'll be nice if it's him.
And yess BigM and Steph are definitely the type of pairing I'll tune in to. Also he hasn't been paired up with lots of Ch7 main girls so here we go
Kem is not new to action he already has done like 2 or 3 action lakorns. I would like to see BIgM pair up with Now and Sammie next.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem is not new to action he already has done like 2 or 3 action lakorns. I would like to see BIgM pair up with Now and Sammie next.
Yes and I saw he said he would like to pair up with Sammie so let’s hope it happens!
Oh he did? That's great now they need to make it happen! I'm kinda surprised that he's been around for a while but hasn't been paired up with any of them and vice versa.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Here’s the video. He said he wanted to pair up with Thisa, Sammie, and Min since they never have paired up.
Awww thank you :icon12: he has so much taste lol they're all good actresses. And the fact that his age suits them all makes it even better, ch7 main actors are generally younger. Idk what ch7 is waiting for pair them up man!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would love a Big and Sammy lakorn.

So far she is filming 2 lakorns and no more lined up. Both lakorns should be done filming by soon. Her lakorn with Om would be done 1st.

Maybe it is Maggie. She is in a few lakorn with oliver

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I would love a Big and Sammy lakorn.

So far she is filming 2 lakorns and no more lined up. Both lakorns should be done filming by soon. Her lakorn with Om would be done 1st.

Maybe it is Maggie. She is in a few lakorn with oliver
I would love to see Maggie pair up with BigM! Has she pair up with him yet?