[Ch7] Mekong (Nine Bever Films): Weir Sukollawat & ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Please put Weir in a boran lakorn for once. The closest thing he's done to that is Puen Paeng but he was poor looking in that one. I want to see him like the pra'ek in Tawee Pope. Weir looked really good in period costume in that calendar shoot with Bella. He's been in 30+ plus lakorns and I can't believe he hasn't been in a full period piece yet.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
In the latest rumor I saw, they're aiming at 4 actors for the praek role, which are Weir, BigM, Es or Great Sapol and Stephany for the n'ek. Since Steph still hasn't come back to acting yet, this probably will take a long time to start, I really hope it's BigM after he's finished shooting his new lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
In the latest rumor I saw, they're aiming at 4 actors for the praek role, which are Weir, BigM, Es or Great Sapol and Stephany for the n'ek. Since Steph still hasn't come back to acting yet, this probably will take a long time to start, I really hope it's BigM after he's finished shooting his new lakorn.
Ouu! I would love to see BigM and Steph! I think Steph is returning though because I saw a video say Steph is coming back and plans to come back strong. Could definitely be this lakorn.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
No update yet on his n'ek for this one. His other lakorn with Prapye is only the confirmed project for Weir as of now.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Newest news said that Weir will be the pek so we will wait and see who will be his nek. Also, they said that Weir will be picking his nek. Video said it has to be a nek that would have a similar work schedule as him so they could start filming.I really could see Preaw in this since she doesn't have anything. Also her current lakorn that's going to air is for this production.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Newest news said that Weir will be the pek so we will wait and see who will be his nek. Also, they said that Weir will be picking his nek. Video said it has to be a nek that would have a similar work schedule as him so they could start filming.I really could see Preaw in this since she doesn't have anything. Also her current lakorn that's going to air is for this production.
Yeah, hope he picks Preaw as well! I want Sammie, Now, or Preaw!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this might be the same as the other confirmed lakorn for Weir but nek is unconfirmed?

Already made a thread before
Yes, I made this thread since July 2nd but there wasnt a confirmed pek or nek yet. I only knew Oliver was making this lakorn so I created a thread for the title and production. We will have to merge them together now since we know Weir is the confirmed pek..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I made this thread since July 2nd but there wasnt a confirmed pek or nek yet. I only knew Oliver was making this lakorn so I created a thread for the title and production. We will have to merge them together now since we know Weir is the confirmed pek..
Sure. Will request it to be merged.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It comes down to who is available....now and sammy is filming 2 lakorns....they won't be ready to go...

I don't really care for other children actresses

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Unless Now or Sammy is almost done with one of their lakorns there is a high chance of Weir being paired with younger actresses. CH7 is on a roll on putting younger stars as leads lately.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Unless Now or Sammy is almost done with one of their lakorns there is a high chance of Weir being paired with younger actresses. CH7 is on a roll on putting younger stars as leads lately.
I think Now is almost done filming the one with Es. I don’t mind him pairing up with Preaw again. She doesn’t have anything going on. They had great chemistry in their first lakorn together.