[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakorn7 said:
How old is Preaw? She's okay I guess but I prefer Nao Tisanart. I think Nao and Weir would look so good together.

I thought this lakorn is a remake of Aum and Tui lakorn. I got confused with the title. Anyways, like everyone else I like to know the storyline too.

Same age as Nao. Haha. She was born 1994. I soo agree with you! I think Nao is gorgeous and I like her acting too. I mean Praew's acting is also tolerable, but I prefer Nao.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
As I know n'ek in the Lakorn has to be younger than p'ek. And p'ek is a mafia I think. He misunderstand her and the love he get to her is a hater. This is say to be fitting or open ceremony the end of this month

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Weir as a mafia? I'm fine with that. Haha. I wish they gave this role to Es though, because my wish is to see Es play a mafia leader! Haha. Oh well. Hopefully they don't focus too much on the action scenes. After this one, Weir needs a nice romantic lakorn, no action. Period. Haha.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Preaw is 7 months younger than Now. I think both girls are good actresses just that Preaw has a slight advantage due to her roles being more diverse. I'd love to see Now and Weir pair together, particularly in the remake of Sao Lohit but chances seem slim lol. 

Yes, the nang aek here is suppose to be around 10 years younger than the praek who is a mafia. I'm really looking forward to this one since it will share the same scriptwriter as Pin Anong which i thought was pretty good and MM overall is a good production. I gotta say, Weir is pretty darn lucky. He's worked with pretty much all of the very talented and beautiful actresses of Ch 7 from Aum, Kwan, Jui to Min, Davika and Preaw. All he needs is a full lakorn with Fern and one with Now haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great! I hope it won't be long until we see Weir again. I seriously wonder how he's going to look like. This Mafia role is his first, right. All his previous action roles have been cops and bodyguards.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. What is Weir wearing?? So not...mafia-like. Haha. Although, I do like that look he's sporting in the third pic. Soo hot!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so sad that he's getting all these hot roles with none of my favorite actresses. Sigh. Idk when will be the next time I get to enjoy a lakorn with Mr. Sukollawat. He's nearing his 30's. I want to watch him while he's still youthful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm so sad that he's getting all these hot roles with none of my favorite actresses. Sigh. Idk when will be the next time I get to enjoy a lakorn with Mr. Sukollawat. He's nearing his 30's. I want to watch him while he's still youthful.

Besides Kwan and Sammy, who in CH7 would you like for him to pair with??? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omgggg Weir looks so hot <3 Sighs, I've skipped countless of Weir's lakorns. The last one I watched from him was "Khun Dech."

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Besides Kwan and Sammy, who in CH7 would you like for him to pair with??? 
I love Jakjaan also. After seeing Nao in Kularb Len Fai, I wouldn't mind giving the two a go. That's probably it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love Jakjaan also. After seeing Nao in Kularb Len Fai, I wouldn't mind giving the two a go. That's probably it.
I'm alright with Jakjan, I wouldn't mind Nao either. I'd love to see him pair with actresses out of CH7 too. Either he become a freelance or pair with a freelancer.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Omgggg Weir looks so hot <3 Sighs, I've skipped countless of Weir's lakorns. The last one I watched from him was "Khun Dech."
You're missing out on some hot Weir! Haha. I recommend Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah. It's quite good. I don't really want to recommend Prao, but he's totally hot in there so...I recommend Prao. Just to see his royal hotness. Haha.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
You're missing out on some hot Weir! Haha. I recommend Lah Ruk Soot Kob Fah. It's quite good. I don't really want to recommend Prao, but he's totally hot in there so...I recommend Prao. Just to see his royal hotness. Haha.

LOL Phatman, I couldn't stop laughing at your comment, his ROYAL HOTNESS. You are too funny.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well he is la Royal Hotness. Haha.

Since this is Mummai, I hope they give is something good like PA and LRSKF. Hehe. In the meantime I'm also anticipating this lakorn because I'd love to see Weir as a mafia leader!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For picture updates check out: Mummai's FB. I'm too lazy to post them directly onto here. HEHE. Sorry.

Anywoot. Not sure if I like Weir's new look, i.e. hairdo, in here. It looks funny. Haha. It may not seem much different, but to me there's a major difference. I'm so used to seeing Weir with the macho Charlit, gentle Kamin and rough Somchai look. I'm talking about the hair...mostly. :ghehe: I tell y'all, I'm VERY picky.  

Okay, this may come off as mean, but Praew and Weir looks kind of off to me. The size of their heads are off. Haha. Either Praew's head/face is a little bigger or Weir's head/face is too small. I'm going to have to say the latter. Haha. Weir, your head is too small! Which is exactly why I love him because his small head makes his body look big and macho and sexy and hot and...need I go further?