[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Any news if the one who subbed the teaser will also sub the whole lakorn or someone else will do it?

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This looks pretty good. Mookda is pretty in some angles and very plain in others but she looks like she has good chemistry with Mik. Mik is a busy guy, four lakorns in one year is hardcore.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mik is ok, I don't feel his passion in the teaser....Andrew has that Passion, angst and turmoil down pat...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I rather them changed things a bit because it was kind of boring with the last remake. I only held onto the lakorn due to Andrew and Chompoo

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yh. It nice to see him in a non action lakorn but be better one where the cousins don't fall in love. It so wrong and I can see why they change the era. It because if they do it in this modern generation then it would be wrong and people would judge where as back in the day. It normal i guess
They are actually not related. Massaya's father is the son of a close family friend who Luk's grandmother adopted when his parents died.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was short and sweet...Andrew brings passion into his character...

Changing things are fine...but usually when they do change it...it's a huge dramatic changes...more drama and more n'rai's

I'll try it out since there is really not much to watch ...sadly

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Saechash , I know right. Thank goodness they changed the story to make pra-nang not blood related.

So far the first episode was good and received a lot of good feedbacks from Thai viewers. Mik and Mookda are cute and have some chemistry.

Not bad.....the rating for the first episode is 5.2!!

"Tonight the moon ..... is so beautiful."

cr: pantip

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
watch the 1st ep....P'k a bit skittish lol....I'm liking it so far...

I don't fully rem. the older version..but yes her father is adopted in here...they added a boy/girl rival for the pra'nang...it seems to be going pretty fast for me...p'k already likes n'k

teaser it seems that The grandma is repeating history....? forcing p'k to go w/who she chooses

m010313

sarNie Egg
I am so happy ch7 finally has a new naek!! Mookda is so pretty!! I'm so happy!! I like the first episode so far and I'm hoping they'll have lots of cute scenes! :)

& I love loveeeee the height difference! lol they're very cute together. Kinda reminds me of aom and ken pairing which I adored so much hehe

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mookda is somewhat ordinary but has her pretty moments. I like episode 1 so far. It is moving faster than the previous version. She is already and pra'ek place which with the other 2 version didn't happen this fast. In here they are adding more pranang scenes.

Mik and Mookda (M&M) looks adorable together. I like the fact she is a lot smaller than him and certain scenes she had to actually look up to talk to him, I have a soft spot for that lol.

The rai are a bit more rai also. But Mookda seemed to have a little more fire in her than Chompoo. Yup, Mik took a liking to her but I am Ok with it because she is too naive and innocent to notice such a thing at this point. Let her stay oblivious so he can get jealous and all that good stuff lol.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
When it comes to Mik, it's always the height differences between his n'eks and him that makes it a must watch lol. I think Bowe (I think that's her name) is the only n'ek that challenged him in the height department. She's a pretty tall girl, but the rest are so small next to him. Height difference is something that always gets me lol.

I do miss Mik, the last lakorn I've seen of him is KLKNNHJ. I'll wait and see if anyone is going to sub this and then check it out.

I have to admit, based on the images Mik and Mookda look really cute together.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
When it comes to Mik, it's always the height differences between his n'eks and him that makes it a must watch lol. I think Bowe (I think that's her name) is the only n'ek that challenged him in the height department. She's a pretty tall girl, but the rest are so small next to him. Height difference is something that always gets me lol.

I do miss Mik, the last lakorn I've seen of him is KLKNNHJ. I'll wait and see if anyone is going to sub this and then check it out.

I have to admit, based on the images Mik and Mookda look really cute together.

right, height differences! He was cute with Bow though hehe.

So far, I'm enjoying it. Nek is strong in here but there will be lots of obstacles for her to face once she enters that home.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yup the rai's are worse...she had a sister in p'k sister...hope we get to see more of that...she has to be more feisty w/more rai..

I'm also a sucker for the height diff. in the pra'nang

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm liking it so far. Mik and Mookda are cute. It's my first time seeing Mookda and while she's not the prettiest n'ek around she's decent. I like that she's not overacting the tough tomboy stuff or overly cutesy so far.

Yeah Mik's height is his biggest advantage. I remember when Steph said she was so happy to get to pair up with Mik cause she could finally wear heels lol. Her and Bow are the only 2 he doesn't dwarf but he still makes them look petite next to him.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw episode 1 and liking it so far. This is my first time watching Mookda. I think she is decent. Both Mik and her look great together! :love: Like everyone here, I love the height difference too. It makes the pairing even cuter.

Nice mvs