[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Has anyone seen this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYIvK-uhU6V/?hl=th&tagged=มัสยา

It's hilarious. The host got to roleplay as Mussaya. And the actress playing the granny joked that she would like Mik to woo Mookda for real, so she can fangirl over them hahahaha. I'm with you, Grandma. Those two are always pushing each other around.

Mookda's performance is highly praiseworthy, and she's such a cutie!

Dearest

恋の予感
Has anyone seen this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYIvK-uhU6V/?hl=th&tagged=มัสยา

It's hilarious. The host got to roleplay as Mussaya. And the actress playing the granny joked that she would like Mik to woo Mookda for real, so she can fangirl over them hahahaha. I'm with you, Grandma. Those two are always pushing each other around.

Mookda's performance is highly praiseworthy, and she's such a cutie!
Hahahaha! I agree with her. MookMik <3
Lol Mik was hesitant on doing the forehead scene with the host :risas3: Awww is there a full vid? This looks hilarious :thumbup:

Last edited:

jjinxx

I watched the bts where Pin spilled hot water on Mas' hand. They were making fun of Mik because Lak always comes after the trouble has been made, heh. The late knight in shining armor. Well, they ain't lying!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was watching Dao Pro Sook with Brook lol. I am not sure how they can make that version so not interesting but they did. Anyhow, I can see Mookda as Dao. I think she can sass the character up. She is at the age where she can come off playing a teenager.

Lak is funny...he is a protector of her but not till after she is rough up a bit lol.

Dearest

恋の予感
Omg you guys! I'm dying of laughter lol. The host is so funny! He's reenacting the forehead scene with Mik. Mik just can't do it lol cause the host is too funny.

My fav part where Mik said he can't do the scene with the host after a sec of eye contact:

Host: I'm Mookda. Just think of me as Mookda. (Girly voice) P'Lak, Mookda can't take it anymore.

Mook and Mik burst into laughter lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOBw56H5_a/?hl=th

Last edited:

jjinxx

^another part to that bts:
The host asked about the #mookmikmookmik, and they shared that the hashtag was born onset, when the director would call, "Next up, Mook Mik!" And it eventually caught on. And now fans are all over this couple. The host asked them to demonstrate a back hug, and dang, Mik did not hold back! He hugged Mookda so close and then said, "in the lakorn I'd also go right in for a kiss on her cheek."
Fangirling!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOCXTCHht-/

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
^another part to that bts:
The host asked about the #mookmikmookmik, and they shared that the hashtag was born onset, when the director would call, "Next up, Mook Mik!" And it eventually caught on. And now deans are all over this couple. The host asked them to demonstrate a back hug, and dang, Mik did not hold back! He hugged Mookda so close and then said, "in the lakorn I'd also go right in for a kiss on her cheek,."
Fangirling!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYOCXTCHht-/
Ohh so that's why they were talking about mookmikmookmik.

Lololol yasssss~ Mik wasn't even shy about hugging Mook. :icon12: So sweet. Too bad Mik is seeing someone, but I will still ship MookMik.

Dearest

恋の予感
I'm watching the first part of ep 9 subbed and I'm so satisfied that Mas is giving Lak crap for being mean to her in the last episode. He was an outright jerk when he said he didn't want to see her face anymore and now he's paying for it. AHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so happy cause usually nang'ek just allows this to slip by like it never happened. Mas didn't tolerate him being mean and then being nice.

I'm watching the scene like get it girl! He gonna learn today!

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
There are articles, news on instagram and Facebook that mik has made distance from his sweetheart prapye.. He said that he wasn't dating to prapye.. He took 360 degree u turn.. Just a few days back he had said that he is happy with the relation with prapye.. Article even stating that mook mookda and mik are more than costar..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are articles, news on instagram and Facebook that mik has made distance from his sweetheart prapye.. He said that he wasn't dating to prapye.. He took 360 degree u turn.. Just a few days back he had said that he is happy with the relation with prapye.. Article even stating that mook mookda and mik are more than costar..
Unless you are single, to me it's a little much to be posting pics of some super sweet scenes of them together on his IG. If I was his GF I would question his motive too lol.

Dearest

恋の予感
Gasp! MookMik might be real~ it's prob for hype though. Hmm now he says he's not with prapye....weird. Thai celebs and their pee/nong shenanigans so they don't have to own up to their relationship. I don't believe in pee/nong after Yaya and Nadech. But if Mook and Mik are an item I will be happy for them. Maybe Prapye didn't work out cause he's pretty playful and touchy with Mook and Steph so she might of gotten jealous.

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Unless you are single, to me it's a little much to be posting pics of some super sweet scenes of them together on his IG. If I was his GF I would question his motive too lol.
He had posted such romantic scenes pics with his past costars pim and stephanie too lol.. Pim had boyfriend mek juti, still in one of his interview he had stated that he likes white girls like pim.. He doesn't care about anything.. Whatever his heart says, he follows that..
And he goes playful with Stepheny in his upcoming lakorn too.. Posting such pics only indicates that he wants to collect more viewers for his lakorns..

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Gasp! MookMik might be real~ it's prob for hype though. Hmm now he says he's not with prapye....weird. Thai celebs and their pee/nong shenanigans so they don't have to own up to their relationship. I don't believe in pee/nong after Yaya and Nadech. But if Mook and Mik are an item I will be happy for them. Maybe Prapye didn't work out cause he's pretty playful and touchy with Mook and Steph so she might of gotten jealous.
Prapye always promotes mik' s new lakorn, let's see if she does it again that means they are in touch with each other otherwise, we can assume, they have parted their ways.. They are still following each other on instagram..
And that girl prapye isn't sane either, there was news making round the corner that she has boyfriend from her friend circle.. She had recently went on Japan trip with that guy and when she came back, this news came out that mik and prapye having distance, though he kept liking and commenting on some of her trip pics...
Mook mookda is single? Then she might be mik's new interest for upcoming days.. But it could be like that channel 7 might have told mik to hide his relationship with prapye as his lakorn with mookda is on air..

Dearest

恋の予感
Prapye always promotes mik' s new lakorn, let's see if she does it again that means they are in touch with each other otherwise, we can assume, they have parted their ways.. They are still following each other on instagram..
And that girl prapye isn't sane either, there was news making round the corner that she has boyfriend from her friend circle.. She had recently went on Japan trip with that guy and when she came back, this news came out that mik and prapye having distance, though he kept liking and commenting on some of her trip pics...
Mook mookda is single? Then she might be mik's new interest for upcoming days.. But it could be like that channel 7 might have told mik to hide his relationship with prapye as his lakorn with mookda is on air..
So interesting!! Thanks for the share~ I was always curious about Mik and his love life, but no one really report so I'm glad u let us know :worship2: Within time, we'll know who dating who. Too bad Thai celebs date or secretly date for a long time before marriage unless someone gets pregnant. I want to knowwww :yawn:

jjinxx

Its normal to post your lakorn photos. The more touchy feely, the more fans will "fin" and stay tuned. As for news gossip, it's all about creating noise to draw in more viewers.
Anyone seen today's episode? Any cute scenes to look forward to?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm...Pan and Nop would be cute :)
Pen Chom's rai/devious side is starting to come out.

Last edited: