[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Looks like they changed it up. Putkrong isn't your stereotypical n'rai, she wasn't loud or in the n'ek's face a lot, she's very cold and calm and kind of expected the n'ek to just deal with everything, she was kind of civil in a messed up way. This Putkrong looks full on rai. Funny seeing Num trying to rawr Kob again after all these years.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my goodness! This looks so good. I might have to tune in! Lol. I miss Kob and glad she is back. She is aging gracefully. :p

P

PrincessKarina

As much as I wanna see Kob again, don't think I'm gonna be able to tolerate this type of storyline. Seems popular for some reason.
Lol. I was thinking the same. I'm excited about this lakorn but I'm nervous because Kob will be playing the hurt wife who got cheated on. I hate men's evil cheating affairs! Aaahhh!!! Argh!:mad:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Kob did age very well and with raising 2 kids too.

Out of all the cheating husbands stories I thought this one was the best because they didn't get back together like the others. It wasn't even an open ending, it was pretty clear that n'ek wasn't going to forgive and forget.

One thing I miss about the old lakorns was everyone was so classy. N'ek, p'ek, n'rais, parents etc. The actions weren't classy lol but the way they carried themselves, the words they used, they didn't get physical etc. Nowadays everyone kick and slap each other and the language is rude when they fight.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate when they r too much of a shrew....I hate when 2 ppl fight (physically) over another.

Chai Ronnapee...I love how pk love nk as Khun Pee. Not status or a sense of possessions. I love how nk replies to ramnapa. "Aren't you tired of acting fake. In front you act sweet but stab a person behind the back." Then nk left saying she doesn't have time for the BS.

P

PrincessKarina

Kob did age very well and with raising 2 kids too.

Out of all the cheating husbands stories I thought this one was the best because they didn't get back together like the others. It wasn't even an open ending, it was pretty clear that n'ek wasn't going to forgive and forget.

One thing I miss about the old lakorns was everyone was so classy. N'ek, p'ek, n'rais, parents etc. The actions weren't classy lol but the way they carried themselves, the words they used, they didn't get physical etc. Nowadays everyone kick and slap each other and the language is rude when they fight.
Lol you put it well together! I was thinking that too. Seriously it's all verbal and physical violence these days! I miss the good old classy days! What a sad world we live in now. Even the lakorns portray it! :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Kob FINALLY comes back on screen...gets paired up with NUM...and this is the storyline they involved her in?!?!?! Kill me...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Started on this lakorn. It's crazy how the so call husband and best friend act like they can't wait to be elsewhere to do stuff. Like the wife, and kids are just in the room nearby. So sad! Some friend she is to N'ek.

sarNie Adult
Lol you put it well together! I was thinking that too. Seriously it's all verbal and physical violence these days! I miss the good old classy days! What a sad world we live in now. Even the lakorns portray it! :(
The cast is the only thing carrying this, but I'm not gonna watch it. Not supporting this type of storylines. They could do better.

P

PrincessKarina

Started on this lakorn. It's crazy how the so call husband and best friend act like they can't wait to be elsewhere to do stuff. Like the wife, and kids are just in the room nearby. So sad! Some friend she is to N'ek.
Yuck! I don't want to watch it then! Oh darn! I was waiting on one of my favorite n'ek to return and this is the role she was given?! I'm bummed that Kob is in here as the broken heart wife! Thanks for the info. I might not tune in now!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They should have Kob play as the Mistress, that would have been more interesting. In the original, the story was told from the mistress POV which she was the na'ek.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
i think they could've picked a better looking mistress. i would go for kob than jeab lol haha... jeab is unappealing to me always with the same boring hair and manly face. it's hard to see num in this role after all the good roles he's taken. i guess these kinds of lakorns are entertaining. who was in the old version anyway?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Is it not airing today?
First version was saranyu, sinjai, and peeyanut. Think that's how you spell her name. Dunno about the most recent one before this current version.