[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i think It would be interesting as For kob as a mistress...a new type of role and they can have those "intimate" scenes...my kookwan

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i think It would be interesting as For kob as a mistress...a new type of role and they can have those "intimate" scenes...my kookwan
Yeah it would. That way viewers might tune in just to see Kob plays a different role. In the original, the na'ek(mistress) met pa'ek when she was still in high school. They fell in love at first sight, but na'ek had to married to an older man due to her family situation. Years later, they met again when pa'ek start working for her husband, but they never done anything. After her husband passed away. Pa'ek part ways and have his own family. Ne'ek went to live aboard with her son. Years later na'ek came back and found out pa'ek is married to her high school friend. She got closed to his family and that's when their feelings came back, and the cheating got started. If I remember correctly...

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Not really liking Num's role in this. Hate when guys want to have both women and her friend/his other woman needs to lay off. She's not rai but she's not good either. How does she expect for Wan to just accept sharing her husband? No one is that big of a saint and it's modern times where you don't have to accept the Mia nois and be the dutiful wife. Hope they do divorce like in Nok/Nok Chatchai version.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Not really liking Num's role in this. Hate when guys want to have both women and her friend/his other woman needs to lay off. She's not rai but she's not good either. How does she expect for Wan to just accept sharing her husband? No one is that big of a saint and it's modern times where you don't have to accept the Mia nois and be the dutiful wife. Hope they do divorce like in Nok/Nok Chatchai version.
Right, I hope they do divorce like the other versions. The other two think it's okay. Insane!

Hmmm, I wonder how many episodes are left? It should end this weekend?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Num's character's so selfish!

Hmm, I can't read Thai. What did that writing say on the picture?

I just didn't like how they ended it. I think she should have filed for the divorce? There is such a thing just b/c he doesn't want to doesn't mean you can't get a divorce? Even if showed years later that she got with Kelly! They made Kob's character suffer and still is in that horrible relationship since there's no love. Num just stayed b/c he had nobody. He loved Phootgrong.

So Dunee's mom think it's okay to get back and act like nothing happened as well as Pootkrong? Geesh!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Num's character's so selfish!

Hmm, I can't read Thai. What did that writing say on the picture?

I just didn't like how they ended it. I think she should have filed for the divorce? There is such a thing just b/c he doesn't want to doesn't mean you can't get a divorce? Even if showed years later that she got with Kelly! They made Kob's character suffer and still is in that horrible relationship since there's no love. Num just stayed b/c he had nobody. He loved Phootgrong.

So Dunee's mom think it's okay to get back and act like nothing happened as well as Pootkrong? Geesh!
Yeah...did not like that ending. Wish they had the divorce in there and Kob's character got with Kelly's character. Num's character was a jerk, but at least Kob didn't really take him back. They just coexist in misery. Oh well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not as good as the original with Saranyu but not a bad remake. Good gravy Num looks horrible in this lakorn, I just finished rewatching Dao Prasook and Duangjai Patiharn and it is sad how Num lost his good looks and cuteness, I mean Kelly is older yet he looks great in this lakorn. I don't like how they added the character of Panarai and her husband scheming to get Wan out of a job and Panarai playing a part in making Putkrong a mistress, it was all unnecessary. However, the addition of Tiew and Donrudee is a good break from all the stress in this lakorn, too bad they don't end up together.

Jieb's Putkrong is very different. She's more fiery and quick to lash and act out while Preeyanut is a very calm and calculated woman which makes you hate her even more because everything she does, even the evil things are done with so much class. Num played the character well, he is just more thick faced than the old version. What makes this plot so infuriating is how Putkrong and Pima expect to live in harmony with Wan and want Wan to support this way of life and forgive them. Pima is the worst of all because he expects and demands everything to go his way and he is shameless about it. Kob hasn't lost her touch, she's just as great portraying Wannaree as she was playing Dao Prasook. She has all the fire in her. The scene that makes me the most angry is Putkrong talking to Wan's daughter after she calls her easy and she goes to comfort her and tells her that she won't be mad at her for calling her that. This character is so calmly thick faced at times you want to punch the screen and the way she inserts herself into Wan's life and the people in her life is horrifying. Wan's daughter had every right calling her easy and Putkrong has no right trying to pretend to be the bigger person and say she forgives her comments. The kids are frustrating as they so easily forgive Putkrong because of her material bribes. Putkrong's son however has a better head on him as he silently condemns his mother's mess and stays clear of Pima no matter how much his mother wants him to be close to him.

I'm glad they kept the same ending as the old version. Pima deserves to live a life where everything is so close to him but is also so out of reach and Putkrong deserves that picture and note.