[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

jakjann

Jakjann
This new confirmed by Supitara Namchai's facebook and she is the one who works for CH7
Pra ek isnt confirmed or which company it is she does say it. She only said Noon next drama after Kha Kong Kon is Nam Soa Say น้ำเซาะทราย because a fan asked her.
I dont know about the meaning of this title ^^´´

Praek is confirmed to Vee Veeraparb.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think there are two couples in this lakorn. I know the older version there were Num and Tao and Nat and Kat English if it's the same lakorn I'm thinking of.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I think there are two couples in this lakorn. I know the older version there were Num and Tao and Nat and Kat English if it's the same lakorn I'm thinking of.
no this is not the one that num and tao lakorn. it a different one.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The story is similar to Mia Luang. The old one had Chatchai, Nok Jariya, Tookta J. in it but that was a remake too. I never saw the older version than the Chatchai one. Basically one of those husband cheating stories.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Oh oops I got mixed up with Nam sai jai jing. I think I see the old one befor but that's a long time ago. I like these type of lakorn a lot.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh oops I got mixed up with Nam sai jai jing. I think I see the old one befor but that's a long time ago. I like these type of lakorn a lot.
the old version is very good, don't like the one that nok C and Nok J play. not good.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if i remember it correctly first version was sarunyu, nok sinjai, peeyanut...
i didnt watch the 2nd remake!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I read on Noon's Thai Wiki that the pra'ek is Bee Sawich

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/วรนุช_ภิรมย์ภักดี

Unless they just named him as a participating actor, which I doubt because Vee's name isn't there.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I was hoping it was Vee.. But I don't mind Bee S. Just wonder how old he looks now.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Noon is in this lakorn anymore since her last lakorn before she leaves to make babies is the one with Wier.