[Ch7] Nam Sor Sai (DaraVDO) : Kob Suvanant / Num Sornram

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the link to the topic someone made all ready......Can the admin merge this topic.

Link
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/47124-nam-soa-say/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I would love to see that too since in the old version both Nang Rai and Nang 'Ek are both equally important roles. However, the Nang Ek supposed to have kids too...like two teen kids!
wow thanks for the head start summary wow sound so interesting never seen or heard of
this lakorn before this one sounded there is some bits from mia taeng,mia luang,buang

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Hey, Ariya! Good news~~~~have I missed something??? :dance1: I would be very happy to see Pong and Kob cuz they make a new pairing and what important is Kob is gorgeous~! Comfirm soon~~~~~~~Pls!

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Can anyone tell me what's the title mean? I haven't watched the old version but I heard that the storyline was suck.............:facepalm:
so pls give me some hints lol, the ending was good or not?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm sure this lakorn will be bitter just like all mistress and infidelity lakorn. I'm excited to hear about Kob and Pong having this chance but please for another lakorn! As for na'rai it would be better if they used May or something else and stop teaming A-list actress to go against each other.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Can anyone tell me what's the title mean? I haven't watched the old version but I heard that the storyline was suck.............:facepalm:
so pls give me some hints lol, the ending was good or not?
Mandy, I'm excited about this new pairing also. I didn't get to see the older version either, but I did want to b/c Saranyu is one of my favorite actors. From what my friend tells me, the storyline might be a little stressful to watch b/c it's a story about a husband who has an affair with his wife's best friend. It's not our typical lovey dovey lakorn, but as long as it's well done, I think that I will love it b/c it's a real life type of drama portrayed by some amazing actors.

As for the ending, in the previous version, the pra ek did not end up with anyone, but who knows in this version.............the good thing about remakes is that they've been known to change some parts of the storylines and the endings.

P.S. Mandy, I love your banner of Pong and Noon. :thumbsup:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I heard this lakorn will be bitter. Well all cheating husband lakorn type are heart wrenching.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I heard this lakorn will be bitter. Well all cheating husband lakorn type are heart wrenching.
omg bitter well describe there, sounded like another one kind of cheated husband and
womanizer too many woman heart throb hey

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Can't wait for Kob to come back. But I wished it wasn't a remake. I really wanted something fresh.
I know I really agree with you...I totally want to see something new to what I thing too many remake going on...something fresh would make us fans more excited...

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Pong and Kob would make a powerful on-screen couple. I'm excited for this, although i'm never too keen on remakes. It'd actually be great if it followed the original version and have the pra'ek be nang'ek-less at the end.-- Depressing and empty, but it's more real. I'm a tad bit disappointed though; Pong is so good in melodramas, but i hope he gets offered more nice, warm, and genuine pra'ek roles. (Yes, i'm missing Bor)=P

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pong and Kob would make a powerful on-screen couple. I'm excited for this, although i'm never too keen on remakes. It'd actually be great if it followed the original version and have the pra'ek be nang'ek-less at the end.-- Depressing and empty, but it's more real. I'm a tad bit disappointed though; Pong is so good in melodramas, but i hope he gets offered more nice, warm, and genuine pra'ek roles. (Yes, i'm missing Bor)=P
So far Pong been offered aggressive, mean, somewhat heartless pra'ek roles. He's good at those, but it would be lovely to see his softer side. I still remember the days when he was still playing second leads, his characters were so friendly and nice.

tinah

sarNie Coma
These type of storyline usually does well in ratings where praek has many wives or a mistress. Ex: mia luang, dok som see thong, mia taeng, etc.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
All I got to say is the remake phase and mistress phase need to end already. It's been lingering on all last year and this year.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Now there are rumors that the cast has changed again for this lakorn. They now say that the cast will be Pong, Noon, and Yui.

source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10935320/A10935320.html
they say the news is from TVPool

As for Kob, on Starnews, it says that she is not ready to work in lakorns, yet

I guess we'll all know for sure who the cast will be at the opening ceremony.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow thanks 4 the good news na ja and a reunion of Pong and Noon i like them they're so
cute and best looking pair, hope it will confirm soon :cloud9: :cheer: