[Ch7] Nang Baeb Koke Gradone (Dida)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
ไผ่ พาทิศ" - "แซมมี่ ปัณฑิตา" จะประกบกันในละครเรื่องใหม่ของดีด้า

start at 2:45

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
OMG im so happy, Sammie gets to play nang aek noww! & Pai he is a cute. Hope its a good lakorn!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG! Sammie and Pai? I LOVE PAI. I haven't watch any of his lakorns since PRRA with Kwan & Win! :D lol
I can't wait for this. I love Sammie. She's so prettyyy! I wonder what it's gonna be about. :scratchchin:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They gonna be a HOT couple! He looked good with his first nang'ek Grace too. Pai was gone for a while, now he's back. WOOT! Glad he's having two lakorns for next year.

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
I can't wait for the lakorn to come,out. I'm a fan of both of them, they will make a cute couple. Hopefully the lakorn will have a good story line.

myheromike

i'm not sure if these those photo are from lakorn filming or not,but i guess cuz i didnt see both pair up for other lakorn.

sammie look funny.

myheromike

can someone change the title to Nang Baeb Koke Gradone

sammie to funny can wait to watch this lakorn.

somp9

sarNie Adult
The lakorn look comedy. I'm glad that she is n'ek.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ch.7 is finally giving Sammie a chance to be n'ek again. They've wasted her but hopefully now she will get better roles.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
She kinda resembles Noon in one of the pix. She's a pretty girl and Pai is good looking too. Glad to see him get paired up with her. Hopefully the lakorn will be good.