[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I hate Techin's mom. Urgh. How can she harm an orphanage.
Okay so like Techin just left abruptly and don't think about Rin at all??
The mom is just as bad as the bad guy. I understand she wants the best for her son but to go to that extreme is not what a high class ppl like her would do. Money doesn't upgrade ppls.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
The mom is just as bad as the bad guy. I understand she wants the best for her son but to go to that extreme is not what a high class ppl like her would do. Money doesn't upgrade ppls.

Yeah, Rin can go and haunt her too. Haha. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep... I was kind of happy she was in coma.. Bad me, but I think it is better for her to have to rethink about her action.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Yep... I was kind of happy she was in coma.. Bad me, but I think it is better for her to have to rethink about her action.
She's gonna go into a coma? Darn.

Oh gosh Techin and Rin's reunion got me so tearful. The music cued at the right time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is scary, but it's so sad And romantic. I wish they'd focused on the romantic aspects and not so much on the supporting characters.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh, I see. I guess that's her karma. I wish we had more subbed episodes. From what I see only 1 and 2 are subbed. Sigh. So sad. I don't think this lakorn is totally awesome but I'm not bored of it yet. Hehe. How many episodes total, anyone know??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well hello! I'm going to welcome myself back into this thread. Lol. Just finished episode one and I'm getting Kan and Mai fever again. These two just have amazing chemistry together! Mai is so good at playing the innocent and self-conscious n'ek. She is nailing her weak role as Rin. I was watching the ending credits of her being a ghost and thought to myself, she would be really good as Nang Naak. Then I was like oh wait...she did play Nang Naak in the movie with Mario. LOL. As for Kan, my oh my is he charming. Episode one pulled me in right away! I love love loved it! It's a nice mix of romance and horror. I can't wait to catch up and come spazz with everyone.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Well hello! I'm going to welcome myself back into this thread. Lol. Just finished episode one and I'm getting Kan and Mai fever again. These two just have amazing chemistry together! Mai is so good at playing the innocent and self-conscious n'ek. She is nailing her weak role as Rin. I was watching the ending credits of her being a ghost and thought to myself, she would be really good as Nang Naak. Then I was like oh wait...she did play Nang Naak in the movie with Mario. LOL. As for Kan, my oh my is he charming. Episode one pulled me in right away! I love love loved it! It's a nice mix of romance and horror. I can't wait to catch up and come spazz with everyone.  

Well hi there sis! HAHA. I was waiting for you to join me. Rin is just like Nang Naak. Haha. Like same hair, same makeup, well kind of, and same character. I'm not fond of Mai overall, but I do like her portrayal of the innocent nang'ek. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn can be bored, but as phatman mentioned the romantic story is very touching. Mai and Kan are great; I feel their love for each other and the yearning they have for each other when they parted.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Well hi there sis! HAHA. I was waiting for you to join me. Rin is just like Nang Naak. Haha. Like same hair, same makeup, well kind of, and same character. I'm not fond of Mai overall, but I do like her portrayal of the innocent nang'ek. 
Since this semester is coming to an end, I'm slowly crawling back to AF. Lol. I can't wait to update everything and catch up! I think I've grown fond of Mai unknowingly. She has improved since Tawan Tor Saeng with her and Dome. I've been tuning into all of her lakorns lately. They were all produced by Polyplus too so I really like this production in particular for Ch.7. Her and Kan are one of the few couples that I don't mind pairing up again and again. They're so compatible despite being incompatible. Idk if that makes sense. But like, Mai is really beautiful compared to him. However, he's such an amazing actor that their chemistry overshadows every imperfection of their pairing to make them compatible. They're really a perfect match in my opinion. They had great chemistry in their first lakorn alone, so that speaks for itself.   

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mai was a sensation in my country with Pee Mak and she is ghostly beautiful. See,she has extremely white skin, large round eyes and pitch black long hair. Everything you would want in a Thai ghost.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ever since casting was confirmed, I knew it wasn't going to be a lovey dovey lakorn to begin with. However, I prepared myself to tune in anyway because I really adore this pair! Lol. I enjoy horror/mystery once in awhile. I'm so ready to investigate this case. I've always suspected her best friend because girls are catty. They can pretend to be your friend but stab you in the back. I wouldn't be surprise if Chompoo brought out her claws once she found out that Taechin likes Rin. There goes another woman who is crazy over the wah-tee koo mon title. Gosh. Lol. These girls need to chill out. If a man doesn't want you, accept it! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Since this semester is coming to an end, I'm slowly crawling back to AF. Lol. I can't wait to update everything and catch up! I think I've grown fond of Mai unknowingly. She has improved since Tawan Tor Saeng with her and Dome. I've been tuning into all of her lakorns lately. They were all produced by Polyplus too so I really like this production in particular for Ch.7. Her and Kan are one of the few couples that I don't mind pairing up again and again. They're so compatible despite being incompatible. Idk if that makes sense. But like, Mai is really beautiful compared to him. However, he's such an amazing actor that their chemistry overshadows every imperfection of their pairing to make them compatible. They're really a perfect match in my opinion. They had great chemistry in their first lakorn alone, so that speaks for itself.   

No wonder I've been seeing you more often. :ghehe: 
I know, I personally don't think they're physically compatible at all, Mahalo! HAHA. But I've yet to complete KRKNT, so I can't comment on their chemistry. Haha. In here I think their chemi is alright.

tgamber said:
Mai was a sensation in my country with Pee Mak and she is ghostly beautiful. See,she has extremely white skin, large round eyes and pitch black long hair. Everything you would want in a Thai ghost.

The only downfall is she doesn't look Thai at all. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
HuabNag said:
Glad you two join the thread, phatman and Mahalo
I'm glad there are a lot of people tuning in. When this thread first began, I was the only one in here updating. Lol. Then I disappeared because school started. It's great to be back. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Glad you two join the thread, phatman and Mahalo

Thank you. I didn't really plan to watch this at all, but my cousin and I were bored at home today so we decided to pick up this one. We planned to drop it after she dies, but ended up continuing on and on. HAHA. We stopped at EP5/6, I believe. So now I'm watching KRKNT.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm glad there are a lot of people tuning in. When this thread first began, I was the only one in here updating. Lol. Then I disappeared because school started. It's great to be back. 

HAHA. I remember that. I would check time and time, but never post anything because I wasn't really attracted to anyone nor the storyline. I'm glad I found Kan.