[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Would movement be enough? We should threaten them. Like we won't watch their lakorns anymore if they don't give us what we want.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Haha.. I think they have receive too many threatens that they got used to it

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Hurray! That was kind of fast haha. What do you think so far?? 
I love it! Horror lakorns are difficult to enjoy. Sometimes, they're not done very well and can be boring with the continuous haunting and forbidden love from different dimensions. Take Aom and Pong's Paap Ataan for instance with Charabelle. Koom  Nang Kruan and Qi Pao weren't great either. This, however, has captured my heart. Rin and Taechin's love story is very touching. The way they yearn for each other through their eyes just pulls on my heart strings. Lol. Something happens in each episode that isn't exactly climactic but it is enough to push the story forward and make it interesting. The pacing isn't too fast or slow, just right. Right now, Rin just wants to spend time with Taechin, but she is beginning to become more and more evil as people interfere. It is slowly building and I don't mind because Kan and Mai's chemistry carries the story well.   

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love it! Horror lakorns are difficult to enjoy. Sometimes, they're not done very well and can be boring with the continuous haunting and forbidden love from different dimensions. Take Aom and Pong's Paap Ataan for instance with Charabelle. Koom  Nang Kruan and Qi Pao weren't great either. This, however, has captured my heart. Rin and Taechin's love story is very touching. The way they yearn for each other through their eyes just pulls on my heart strings. Lol. Something happens in each episode that isn't exactly climactic but it is enough to push the story forward and make it interesting. The pacing isn't too fast or slow, just right. Right now, Rin just wants to spend time with Taechin, but she is beginning to become more and more evil as people interfere. It is slowly building and I don't mind because Kan and Mai's chemistry carries the story well.   

Yeah, I haven't enjoyed (maybe not enjoy, HAHA) or been into a horror lakorn as much as this one. The love between Rin and Techin is what's drawing me in and making me want to see more. I personally don't think this overall lakorn is all that great and don't like that they focus too much on the 6 murders, but like I said Rin and Techin's love is too heartbreaking to pass. Although Techin is the most boring pra'ek ever. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
HOLY SH*T! That is super creepy. Giving me chills down my spine.

Haha. I had the same reaction.

Anyway, off topic. Your profile pic, is it Phet and.....Kwan??? Haha. I can't see very clearly.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Yeah, I haven't enjoyed (maybe not enjoy, HAHA) or been into a horror lakorn as much as this one. The love between Rin and Techin is what's drawing me in and making me want to see more. I personally don't think this overall lakorn is all that great and don't like that they focus too much on the 6 murders, but like I said Rin and Techin's love is too heartbreaking to pass. Although Techin is the most boring pra'ek ever. HAHA.

It's really not that great but our leads are carrying the lakorn on pretty well. Taechin is boring, but Kan playing him makes his character likable. If someone else was to play the role, I wouldn't be tuning in. If anything, I think the lakorn should focus more on the 6 murderers. By now, I should be seeing Rin kill them off one by one for her revenge. Lol. But they're focusing more on Rin and Taechin's love. I also don't like how they have those girls going after Taechin. It's unnecessary. Thank goodness Chompoo and Taechin called off their wedding though. I couldn't stand them any longer, especially with Taechin playing her constantly.   

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i just want those murders and Taechin's mom to leave them alone. They have so much obstacles before and after Tim's death. I can't picture them happily ever after with all these evil people around them. Glad Choompoon didn't bevome obstacle to them after she pulls back her conscious.