[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:

I thought he was quite boring in there. No offense, it's just my opinion.
I'm not a fan of him but he gained some fans from that thread. Lol. Many liked his character better than the bipolar p'ek. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
poobae91 said:
Hahaha! Yes it is. They did a finale wedding photo shoot back in 2013.

It's like I want to watch this lakorn, but then I don't haha so I'm just tuning into everyone's comments. I just want to know how the ending for this lakorn will go.
Ah, no wonder. I'm like it can't be Kwan, they belong in different channels haha.

You should watch it and spazz with us. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Oh gosh that scared me. Haha. Even though I SHOULD be use to it already. This one airs Wed's and Thur's correct?

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I'm not a fan of him but he gained some fans from that thread. Lol. Many liked his character better than the bipolar p'ek. 

Lol! I didn't like pra'ek also. He was wayyyy bipolar, and it doesn't help that Dome was acting hahaha.

phatman said:
Ah, no wonder. I'm like it can't be Kwan, they belong in different channels haha.

You should watch it and spazz with us. Hehe.

Hahaha, yeap. They actually looked nice together in the photoshoot. I wished ch 3 would elevate Phet to a full time pra'ek. He's so handsome!

I'll definitely consider watching and spazzing with you guys then.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:

Yes

Yay! NC tomorrow then!!!

poobae91 said:

Lol! I didn't like pra'ek also. He was wayyyy bipolar, and it doesn't help that Dome was acting hahaha.

Hahaha, yeap. They actually looked nice together in the photoshoot. I wished ch 3 would elevate Phet to a full time pra'ek. He's so handsome!

I'll definitely consider watching and spazzing with you guys then.

I agree, Phet is very deserving to be full time, PRIME time, pra'ek.

We'll be waiting. HEHE. 

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
No. Haha. I've been watching it without. To my surprise I understand more than I thought, even though my knowledge is very limited. Episodes 1&2 are subbed though and the subber is still subbing the rest. Hehe.

Thanks :) and glad also that a subber is so considerate to do it, il be waiting ever so patiently for more episodes in Eng sub, yey!  :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
emerald_888 said:

Thanks :) and glad also that a subber is so considerate to do it, il be waiting ever so patiently for more episodes in Eng sub, yey!  :)
You're welcome.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Mai's funny. Check out her best friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYLdzhbb1o

Mai was talking about how she was so busy filming this lakorn that she didn't have time to go shopping for things to put in her new cafe. So after filming, she'd go shopping with her ghost makeup on and people would stare at her because they were creeped out. LOL. She had to tell them not to be afraid because she had on the makeup from work. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yKzgf2GiWs

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Haha. Mai's funny. Check out her best friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNYLdzhbb1o

Mai was talking about how she was so busy filming this lakorn that she didn't have time to go shopping for things to put in her new cafe. So after filming, she'd go shopping with her ghost makeup on and people would stare at her because they were creeped out. LOL. She had to tell them not to be afraid because she had on the makeup from work. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yKzgf2GiWs

Thanks for translation. I think this one really takes time to film.They don't finish filming yet.And they even film it until 3.00-4.00 am.
Hope CH7 will not add extra episodes to it,because the rating is pretty good.Though I will miss Mai on screen,I don't want it drags and the actors will be tired.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alisachen said:

From the  preview, she will kill Chai next episode
I know. Lol. But she's taking too long. She gave him like three chances already when he gave her none when he buried her alive!

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish Ep9, Chai is so annoying, Rin gave him so many chances.But he still found ways to disclose her. Happy that he will die next episode.
I think Rin's friend ferngfai will find the truth that Rin is alreally dead.