[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Ep11 is so sad. Rin became skeleton in the mirror.
Techin was angry with her. I know he should have suspected a long time ago.But I still don't want Rin to cry because for her techin is the only one she believes and she has :cry:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, it's getting to the crucial part... She's getting weak because of her revenge. Soon Taechin will be able to see her true nature. That's why she smashed the mirrors.

Hongfah & Ladda are finally enemies. I guess it was bound to happen since they are both backstabbers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...so he hasn't found out yet right?? I'm going to watch this later tonight!! Wish my luck. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

Alisachen said:

I hope they can kill each other :bhehe:

That's probably what Rin will make them do. lol

phatman said:
Awe...so he hasn't found out yet right?? I'm going to watch this later tonight!! Wish my luck. HAHA.

Nope! Enjoy though. Someone posted pics of the part when Rin was lying down on Taechin's lap or chest and she looked straight at a mirror and saw her true decomposed reflection. That is in today's episode.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think the gal playing Hongyoke would make a good nang'ek. She's pretty and she's a good actress.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm getting tired of seeing those bad guys. This lakorn shouldn't be about them trying to figure out Rin's ghost is after them and figuring out how to keep her away. It should be about her friends and loved ones figuring out how she died and whatnot. Urgh. Very upset mode right now....

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If Taechin is going to find out soon about Rin, what wonder how we get them at the beach as the photo on phatman' signature? Any spoil?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
If Taechin is going to find out soon about Rin, what wonder how we get them at the beach as the photo on phatman' signature? Any spoil?
I know huh. Where do the beach scenes come in...? Don't tell me that's when they both die....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
It will be very painful to see Rin and Teachin parting soon
Yeah. It's their love story that's keeping me from running away from this lakorn...because the storyline and effects are becoming ridiculous. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

She was n'ek in a few Boran lakorns. Forgot her real name though...
Oh wow. She must've started really young. I don't remember her name either, but I did look at her profile earlier and saw that she was born in 1996.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
She was n'ek in a few Boran lakorns. Forgot her real name though...
I don't recall her from boran lakorn; they have very limited members there but I cant recall which boran she played as bang ek. Which one did she played?

emerald_888

sarNie Egg
I wonder why cutie Guzbel did not join them in their  TV guesting in that show Wan Warn Yung Warn Yoo .....  :scratchchin:

:spin: 

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Oh wow. She must've started really young. I don't remember her name either, but I did look at her profile earlier and saw that she was born in 1996.

HuabNag said:
I don't recall her from boran lakorn; they have very limited members there but I cant recall which boran she played as bang ek. Which one did she played?

OH! I got her mixed up with Mild. Gosh, they look similar, lol Her real name is Yanika Thongprayoon (Phone). 

photo credit: sharerice / AsianFuse Wiki

They have similar features. 1st pic. is Phone 2nd pic. is Mild.
Phone was in SSK as the annoying secretary of Dome.
I agree, she could be n'ek. She's pretty.