[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my gosh....today's EP was soo sad. I was tearing up during some scenes. My mom got sucked into this lakorn too and she cried more than me. HAHA. Gotta post some of my favorite scenes from this EP.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP13 Favorite Scenes:​
 ​
I love this scene so so much. I love their embrace it's so heartfelt and natural! I can't get a good cap, but you guys know how it was. 
 ​
 ​
"I'm happy to be with you just like this."​
This scene was very touching to me. She knows she doesn't have much time left, but being close to him like that she's satisfied enough. Poor Techin doesn't know what he feels, fear or sadness.
 ​
"Your are the only woman who I'll love forever."​
I started tearing up during this scene. I was so touched when Techin kissed Rin's hand with deep sadness. Poor Rin didn't even know what was going on. 
 ​
"I will wait for you here."​
This heart wrenching goodbye made me even more teary. He wanted to caress her face, but felt so conflicted he just couldn't do it.

You know, I really like Kan's crying scenes. They're so real and emotional and expressive. He's just a natural crier and I love love it. I love this expression of his:

He doesn't have to overdo his expression to let tears role down. You can tell he genuinely cried for this scene. I love him even more now!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
I was eating when those sad parts were playing... I wanted to cry while chewing! Lol
Haha. Don't choke on your food.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Ep.13 is sad,Ep14 is angry and pity for Rin.
Maybe they shoudn't meet at first. Techin can be with anyone that his mother wants. I think he can have a happy life even without love.So everyone can be safe at least!

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the last 2 eps were so sad...I cried so much when he found out she is a ghost & he was hugging her telling her he already knew. Anyone know what will be the ending?...I will cried so much & feel pity for Rin if Techin end up with choompoo & it will ruin the lakorn because as we all know Techin love only Rin..he even told Rin that she will be the only woman he love. I really hope he stay single & wait for Rin's reborn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait ... Is anyone subbing this ? For some reason I'd forgotten all about this lakorn. I loved them together in the Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan.

val

sarNie Adult
hey anyone know wat happen to that ghost that was hunting Rin in the beginning of this lakorn? and did chompoo get her memory back?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
val said:
hey anyone know wat happen to that ghost that was hunting Rin in the beginning of this lakorn? and did chompoo get her memory back?

After Rin returned the flower garland back to the alter, the ghost stopped because that was all she wanted.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Taechin better not end up with anyone! Chompoo should just move on. How could she live with having the same husband as her best friend? She may be the best one for him after Rin, but I never like the idea of dating a friend's ex. They better not pull no Rin's spirit wishing that the two end up together. Taechin only saw her as a sister from the beginning.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have a feeling Techin is going. to die. I don't want him to, but my gut feeling tells me so.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Miss this thread! gonna take care some works first. Yes, I agreed last week esps were sad.. very sad. I cried with both pran nang. However, I didn't feel sad for Taechin as much as I feel for Rin. Poor girl!!! had the tough life and the only man/person she truly love is trying to push her away. I don't know how much he loves her or did he loves her for who she is or for her beauty. Because they said she suppose to be the most beautiful girl.

According to the synposis that I found from youtube, Taechin will not die, but I don't know if the script will change at the end or not.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Taechin better not end up with anyone! Chompoo should just move on. How could she live with having the same husband as her best friend? She may be the best one for him after Rin, but I never like the idea of dating a friend's ex. They better not pull no Rin's spirit wishing that the two end up together. Taechin only saw her as a sister from the beginning.

I'm going to be mad too if he end with Chompoo, I'll tell Rin to haunt both of them..lol. I side with Rin all the way.