[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow I guest they had already plan for Mai and vier again... I think it's an action lakorn. I was hoping Mai can pair up with Om maybe another time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
doesnt nang fah mafia translate to Angel Mafia? ahaha correct me if i'm wrong.. im trying to learn my thai lol ahaha..

anyways.. wow.. are they trying to make mai & weir the new koo-kwan? lol j/k.. i havent watched their other lakorn yet.. and im sturprised they have another one so quick..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad more projects for Mai. Sadly, I knew she would reunite with Wier anytime soon since CH7 don't have variety of praeks! >>.<

maijune

SarNie Adult
i knew it...since weir and pancake are no longer together...now they try to make weir and mai new koo-kwan like one of the above have mentioned...i remembered at one of mai's interview reporters have asked mai is there any chance that mai and weir will become more than brother and sister...and mai responded that no one know what will happen in the future but as right now they are only brother and sister...i loved weir and mai together....this is very good news....

honda

sarNie Hatchling
In my option the two had really good chemistry so I don't mind seeing them pair up again. The bosses at ch 7 are smart. It the iron while its hot. As of right now Mai is a hot new comer and Weir is a well known pra'ek so the two should be able to garner good ratings for the channel.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mai is really is in this lakorn I'm happy to see them pair up again. This is only their second lakorn together. So I don't mind.

I don't understand why people don't want to these two pair up again...look at Yaya and Nadech they have like two up coming lakorn and no one is complaining about them. Saying they want to see them with different people.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Glad CH7 pair them up again. Still addicted to Ngao Kamathep, cant get enough of Weir&Mai. Definitely good news for me.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh I was just watching the opening theme to Ngao Kamatep, then I was like I hope these two act in another lakorn. Truth to be hold I scrolled to asianfuse and saw "nangfah mafia" I was like WHAT!!!! Angel mafia then click . Ahhhhhhhh....... Mai and Vier! Soooooooooooo excited! Hope they don't change the pra'nangs

somp9

sarNie Adult
are they start to film soon? I like their first lakorn and they make good couple too.
I would want Mai to pair with Om someday.

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
On Thai Wiki Change Mai Davika to Pancake !!!! (Not confirmed)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir and Pan. I don't think this is going to work out. Pan dumped Weir for Pae and ch7 still wants to pair them up. But they did say if they have to work together again they would anyways cause Pan sees him as a brother. I have a feeling this isn't the real cast, i bet they're gonna change it.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Credit SFC

Please translate. I think it has something to do with Pan being in this lakorn with Weir.

คมชัดลึก :"เวียร์" ศกลวัฒน์ คณารศ โต้ข่าวขอถอนตัวละครเรื่อง "พริกกะเกลือ" ที่ต้องประกบคู่ "แพนเค้ก" เขมนิจ จามิกรณ์ อ้างยังไม่รับการติดต่อมา ปัดแอบควงสองสาว "กี้" รฐกร สถิรบุตร และ "ใบเฟิร์น" พิมพ์ชนก ลือวิเศษไพบูลย์

เป็นเรื่องที่หลายคนกำลังจับตามอง หลังมีข่าวว่าอดีตคู่รักที่เพิ่งรากันไป "เวียร์" ศกลวัฒน์ คณารศ และ "แพนเค้ก" เขมนิจ จามิกรณ์ จะกลับมาจับคู่ลงละครเรื่อง "พริกกะเกลือ" ด้วยกัน แต่แล้ว "เวียร์" ก็ถอดตัวออกไป จนทำให้เกิดข่าวลือว่าพระเอกหนุ่มยังทำใจร่วมกับอดีตน้องสาวคนสนิทไม่ได้ พอสอบถามไปทาง "เวียร์" เจ้าตัวเผยว่าไม่ได้ถูกทาบทามให้ลงละครเรื่องนี้ตั้งแต่แรก

"ไม่รู้เลย ยังไม่รู้เรื่องว่าผมจะได้เล่นละครเรื่องนี้ เมื่อหลายอาทิตย์ก่อนผมได้เจอกับทางพี่ต้อ (มารุต สาโรวาท ผู้กำกับเรื่อง "พริกกะเกลือ") พี่ต่อก็ไม่ได้พูดเรื่องนี้กับผม แล้วทางช่อง 7 เองก็ไม่ได้ติดต่อมาด้วย ผมยืนยันว่าไม่ได้ถอนตัวเรื่องนี้เพราะต้องร่วมกับน้องแพน ผมสามารถที่จะร่วมงานกับใครก็ได้ ถ้าทางช่องเห็นว่าเหมาะสม แต่อาจเพราะตอนนี้ผมถ่ายละคร 2 เรื่องคือนางสาวจำแลง และมนต์รักแม่น้ำมูล ที่ต้องถ่ายเพิ่ม ยิ่งมนต์รักแม่น้ำมูลคงต้องเคลียร์ให้เสร็จภายในเดือนนี้ เพราะว่าเดือนหน้าผมมีเปิดกล้องละครเรื่องใหม่อีกหนึ่งเรื่อง ซึ่งยังบอกไม่ได้ว่าเรื่องอะไร และเพราะต้องเล่นเรื่องใหม่ ทางช่องเลยถอนตัวผมออกจากเรื่องเส้นตายสลายโสดอีกเรื่องด้วย" พระเอกหนุ่มแจง

ถามถึงแฟชั่นที่อดีตคนรัก ถ่ายภาพสุดหวิวคู่กับ "เป้" อารักษ์ ในนิตยสารอิมเมจ ว่าได้เห็นแล้วหรือยัง รู้สึกอย่างไรบ้าง พระเอกคนดังวิกหมอชิต ตอบว่า ยังไม่เห็น เพราะตอนนี้ไม่ได้เสพสื่อใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น อีกทั้งไม่อยากจะพูดถึง เพราะไม่อยากมีปัญหา

ทั้งนี้ "เวียร์" ยังเผยถึงข่าวที่มีคนเห็นแอบชวนสาว "กี้" รฐกร ไปกินข้าวที่เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ และควง "ใบเฟิร์น" พิมพ์ชนก ไปโซ้ยส้มตำที่ร้านของ "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา

"เคลียร์เรื่องกี้ก่อน วันนั้นผมถ่ายละครเรื่องมนต์รักแม่มูลที่เซ็นทรัลเวิลด์ แล้วกี้เขามาเดินช็อปปิ้ง เลยได้เจอกัน แล้วกี้เองเขาเคยร่วมงานกับพี่ธง (ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ ผู้กำกับเรื่อง "มนต์รักแม่น้ำมูล") เขาเลยเข้ามาทักทายที่กอง ส่วนผมกับกี้เป็นเพื่อนกันอยู่แล้ว พอดีพักกองก็เลยไปทานข้าวกันไม่มีอะไร มาที่เฟิร์นไม่มีอะไร วันนั้นไปถ่ายรายการด้วยกัน 3 คน ผม "จุ๋ย" วรัทยา และใบเฟิร์น แล้วจุ๋ยเขาชวนไปกินที่ร้านเขา ก็เลยไปกินกันสามคนพี่น้อง ไม่ได้มีอะไร ผมขอโสดอีก 2-3 ปีเลย เพราะแฮปปี้มากๆ "เวียร์กล่าว

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh no please don't let pancake play this lakorn cuz now I don't like her anymore. Hope it still be mai na ka love Mai and weir pair up again

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess with Pancake she makes everything seems so comedy, and her facial expression are to exaggerated. Will if she's in here, than hope it will turn out good.