[Ch7] Nang Fah Gap Mafia (Kantana)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg my heart feeling very tried when I watch the fitting done and it is real pancake is in this lakorn with weir again. :numchuck: I'm feel blue in this lakorn cuz I hate to see pancake with weir it hurt me a lot and also if I think back to her ugly guy pae and her I was more angry :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: :gungirl: with it. I alway hope it won't happen but it is already happen so happy with weir even weir say it nothing else only job. I don't even want to watch it no more but weir is my fav p'ek I have to watch it and I want to see weir fight in alakorn event though I don't want to see weir fight to perfection her in lakorn :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I feel so bad for Weir, he doesn't look very happy. Ch7 is just cruel to even think of putting these 2 in the same lakorn just months after the break up.

somp9

sarNie Adult
they seem uncomfortable with each other in the pictures. I prefer to see Mai Davika in this lakorn rather than Pancake.
hope to see Mai and Weir again in other lakorn.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
they seem uncomfortable with each other in the pictures. I prefer to see Mai Davika in this lakorn rather than Pancake.
hope to see Mai and Weir again in other lakorn.
I agree with you I wanted Mai and Vier to play! but when they confirm it I was truly upset!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Its look so weird for Weir and Pancake in this lakorn because they broken up in real life.
Weir does look good with Mai Davika. Hope these two will pair again in 2012.