[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
They are adorable..
He is in the current lakorn airing as well....so they are comfy with each other
Nee giet ti yot is actually their 3rd lakorn together (their 2nd lakorn is “in-see-dang” but she pair up with Off) and they finally pair up in the third one. so it will be nice their love scenes in here will be smooth since they are comfy with eachother already.

0A40B350-3447-49A1-940C-99A8FC8EEBBF.jpeg

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Cute shots. Esp. His big smile, they came to promote the same lakorn but isn’t a couple in here but he still manage to stand close to her hehe so he must felt real comfy toward her. so I’m sure their love scenes will come out so well
FA7A741C-1550-4C65-B8A4-50236316D95D.jpeg
5CBC08EA-4566-4C99-80F8-8D198B35E795.jpeg

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
E34F6A75-2E1A-49BD-AC30-2EC0FEBAB42A.jpeg

From the brief synopsis this version gonna be more dramatic than the old version. so after she fell in love with him and they get marry and she found out the real reason her dad died becuz of his dad so her love for him turn to hate and vengeful. and she gets pregnant. her character is more harsh becuz gonna do everything to make p’ek and his dad suffer. and gonna use her baby as a way to get back everything from him. so i think viewers will hate nek for being mean to pek. sound like full slap/kiss. hope there is real kisses in here. darn it just make me dying to see it more. sound like p’ek and n’ek character in here is like Taew and James in GSNH. N’ek being so mean to P’ek and Pek being so gentle to N’ek

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Mmmmm.....I hope pk kind of fight back
We probably see him being jealous mad over n’ek with her ex bf but his character is suppose to be very nice to her because his dad is evil to her family. so pek feel wrong and want to give her back everything. I actually like pek character like this, is sweet and loving to n’ek remind me of kobori that love ungsumalin a lot. I wonder if there will be willing or rawr scene in here. the old version there was no baby and pek was a real gentleman didn’t sleep with n’ek but she misunderstand think he took advantage of her and he just went along with it. I’m so glad this new version they will actually sleep together and have a baby. hopefully more love scenes.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We probably see him being jealous mad over n’ek with her ex bf but his character is suppose to be very nice to her because his dad is evil to her family. so pek feel wrong and want to give her back everything. I actually like pek character like this, is sweet and loving to n’ek remind me of kobori that love ungsumalin a lot. I wonder if there will be willing or rawr scene in here. the old version there was no baby and pek was a real gentleman didn’t sleep with n’ek but she misunderstand think he took advantage of her and he just went along with it. I’m so glad this new version they will actually sleep together and have a baby. hopefully more love scenes.
This 1 will have them be in love and got marry....they been doing decent evening lakorn. How they don't drag it and be too namnao

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
This 1 will have them be in love and got marry....they been doing decent evening lakorn. How they don't drag it and be too namnao
Yep hope they focus more on the p’ek n’ek love instead of other characters cuz look like they add more characters in here. wanna see more sweet than just drama. old version was many dramas not a lot of sweet scenes

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile