[Ch7] Nee Kiet Ti Yoht (Star Frame): Maggi Apa / Oat Ratthee

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
wanna drop in and tell good news Oat upcoming new lakorn he got promoted to prime time P’ek. yay, waiting for updates which Nek he’ll get to work with. I want it to be Tubtim she have only 1 lakorn right now.

first they gonna put him as evening p’ek with chingching but change their mind and push him to prime time instead. congrats Oat!!!

it’s great both Maggi and Oat finally got promoted to lead prime time

http://instagr.am/p/B_J62XfoFhP/
hope their lakorn will air soon. been waiting so long.

migosh such hot body, very cool looking, high sex appeal,he match those mean slap/kiss p’ek.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see him with Now
Prob not Now becuz she has 2 lakorns already. With Es and Porshe.
I think his n’ek May be: these girls doesn’t have new lakorn yet
Preaw, Thisa, Min, or a new n’ek

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Arghh so pissed stupid dumb society Fc 7 facebook ,gave false news I’m not gonna believe them anymore,
Oath new lakorn is prime time but he still play 2nd couple with a new actress Jenny,(super model), hope he‘ll get promoted to prime time p’ek soon,
waiting for his lakorn with Maggi, it’s really taking too long to air, all their cute pics is making me badly wanna see it.
aww they look cuddly sweet together, she look so tiny in his arms is so cute, just from the pics they have good chemistry together, they look like a real married couple esp with the rings on. Maggi look so pretty in here probably bcuz she lost some weight. and lose baby fats, she‘s Like really Glowing.
already. 07F87AA3-7368-4DF2-ADA9-44AF832A5D83.jpeg 3EF2B36B-F6E3-44D7-B4A8-52C48670FA65.jpeg
cr Instagram: ch7hd_dramasociety

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Arghh so pissed stupid dumb society Fc 7 facebook ,gave false news I’m not gonna believe them anymore,
Oath new lakorn is prime time but he still play 2nd couple with a new actress Jenny,(super model), hope he‘ll get promoted to prime time p’ek soon,
waiting for his lakorn with Maggi, it’s really taking too long to air, all their cute pics is making me badly wanna see it.
aww they look cuddly sweet together, she look so tiny in his arms is so cute, just from the pics they have good chemistry together, they look like a real married couple esp with the rings on. Maggi look so pretty in here probably bcuz she lost some weight. and lose baby fats, she‘s Like really Glowing.
already. View attachment 38283 View attachment 38284
cr Instagram: ch7hd_dramasociety
Aww, it’s okay. Prime time lakorn doesn’t always mean it’s good. As long as he gets good script, I don’t mine seeing him in evening lakorn. Is this done filming?

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Aww, it’s okay. Prime time lakorn doesn’t always mean it’s good. As long as he gets good script, I don’t mine seeing him in evening lakorn. Is this done filming?
it’s done filming awhile ago but ch7 website Is just promoting it. so hopefully It will air soon.
yeah true as long as the scripts is good doesn’t really matter if prime time or evening,
but i still want to see him get a chance to play p’ek prime time, many ch7 fans is cheering him to get promoted to prime time too, said he has the whole packag: tall, handsome, nice body,has many looks that can play variety of roles,acting is ok, has potential can improve,I’m glad there’s some that agree with me,

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I
it’s done filming awhile ago but ch7 website Is just promoting it. so hopefully It will air soon.
yeah true as long as the scripts is good doesn’t really matter if prime time or evening,
but i still want to see him get a chance to play p’ek prime time, many ch7 fans is cheering him to get promoted to prime time too, said he has the whole packag: tall, handsome, nice body,has many looks that can play variety of roles,acting is ok, has potential can improve,I’m glad there’s some that agree with me,
m sure ch7 will promote him to prime time later. I have not seen him act full but I’m liking all the bst pictures from here. Hope they air this soon! Look forward this this.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I'm new here but i just scrolled all over this thread, rooting for this lakorn too haha. from the pics, vids and interviews, i start falling for Oath haha. He's really got that gentle sweet loving vibe p'ek but can also exude mean looks. and yess Maggi and Oath do have strong chemistry, they look quite alike too. wonder if this gonna be next after the one of Blew and Meimei.
Glad that Maggi can go on primetime, ch7 should have given her more. this is still too far to say but i already hope they can have a 2nd primetime lakorn together as leads :>
anyway Oath is 1 year younger than Maggi? he looks so mature tho and also calls her by name lol

Last edited:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Finally got my hands on the old version. The plot is really interesting, it is your typical revenge lakorn but it has interesting twists and turns and the n'ek is really strong. This version is probably going to be better because the old version was produced by Dida. The p'ek is such a sweetie though, poor guy could not catch a break though. Note and Chompoo also had really good chemistry.
Where did you watch the old version? I can’t find it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Their chemistry will be awesome. This is their 3rd lakorn together.

Not only does he call her by her name....he is very close to her that he calls her by her nick name of "Gi"

Many prime time lakorns don't get great ratings....evening lakorns has better ratings