Ch7 new comer actors & actress 2010

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some ch7 new actors and actress....

Name: พีรวิชญ์ บุนนาค (อั๋น)............Peravit

Name: ธีรภัทร์ แย้มศรี........M_theeraphat

Name: สุรศักดิ์ โชติทินวัฒน์ (โอ๊ต)......Oat_surasuk

Name: ธาราเขต เพ็ชรสุกใส ....Taraket

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Name: กัญญกร พินิจ (เตย)......Pahusupa]

Name: แพร เอมเมอรี่........Phrae

Name: พีชญา วัฒนามนตรี.......Pechaya

Name: รฐกร สถิรบุตร.......Kae_mtu

Name: สคราญกมล อุทัยศรี......Sakrankamon

Name: อัจฉรียา อินสว่าง.....Nun_achareeya

Name: ณัฐวรา หงษ์สุวรรณ......Natvara

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ehh, they're okay. Of course I still prefer the second generation though.
The M dude is pretty cute though. ;)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will for the guys:

M_theeraphat was in a movie call..."Sam Chuk"

Peravit was in a movie call..."Sassy Player"

Taraket is in Nam & Kratip lakorn that is airing right now.

For the girl:

Natvara was in Kwan & TengNeung lakorn last year.

Pechaya, she going to have a few up coming lakorn. I think she going to be in Kob & Kell lakorn & having one lakorn with Tle Thanapon.

That all I know for some of them actors and actress. So ya can go check them out if you want too see their acting skill....

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
I don't get why channels keep recruiting so many newbies each year. Every year, there are like 10 new actors coming but none leaving. So channels have to produce more and more lakorns (which are expensive, I guess), since they must give work to all their actors (because of their contracts)... maybe that's why lakorns are "low quality/definition" compared to Korean/Japanese dramas... because Korea doesn't produce that many dramas, but it's high quality.

(sorry for my English)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, da girl Pechaya is currently playing boran "BloBooTong"(boring)...I guess they are planning to promote her more..

sokk

sarNie Egg
why do they keep recruiting so many new actors and actresses? I can't keep their names or faces straight as it already is; they all look somewhat alike.

That was exactly what i was going to say. But the second & last guy looks cute though. Some of the girls ain't even good looking. The last girl wasn't she in Kwan & Tengneung lakorn?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the girls pretty. the guys, ok.

haha, yeah, shouldn't judge by looks BUT, since that's all i got to base off of, i think Natvara has a very pretty sweet type of look, like playing a weak n'ek role kind.