[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just watched the first episode and i'm impressed. If i didn't know Mai was a newbie i would have thought she was in a couple of lakorns already because her acting is terrific. I'm really enjoying her scenes with Weir. And i'm glad to see Patson again. Will be tuning in for the rest of the lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well I'm finished this lakorn and I felt like they should have taken out a lot of scenes. It was long and draggy to the point of me getting bored. They should have taken out the part where Mai and Weir went camping and got kidnapped. I felt like that episode was pointless. And I felt uncomfortable with the age difference between Tien and Rome. I'm guessing Rome is roughly in his early or mid 40's with makes him 20 years+ older than Tien. Kind of creeps me out. So by the time they get married and have kids Rome will be 50. Ok I'm going to far thinking about this lakorn. LOL

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Ive just started watching this ...n the age difference creeps me out too....i dnt like lakorns where theres such a big age difference....dnt know why they did this...should have Weir as a little boy in the flash backs...so dnt know how im gonna finish this

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
http://youtu.be/NLIDOPOEEng
I think this bts is so funny. She had to slap him, and after they called cut, the two hugged it out LOL she felt so bad but everyone else was like "Good job."

Aside from the age difference, which hardly bugged me simply because Weir doesn't even look "old enough to be her dad" lol, and aside from the parts of the plots with her biological dad, I really like this lakorn. I particularly enjoyed any of Weir and Mai's scenes together, great chemistry--his tough, stubborn, and no nonsense personality against Tien's upbeat, naivety was fun to watch because he always softened up to her.
Mai did a truly commendable job for this to be her first lakorn. One of my favorite scenes that showed her great acting was when she and Lak were supposedly searching around for wedding venues and she and Nai Hua kissed; he was all, "You're pretty good at this, closing your eyes and all," and her reaction was just (WOW), quivering with rage and like "I guess I was excited to see how it is kissing my husband's brother." Whew, this young lady.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone realize how the storyline is similar to the novel "These Old Shades" by Georgette Heyer.

N'ek disguise as a boy in a young age.
P'ek dislike N'ek's father
N'ek was switched at birth to a poor family by her own father
P'ek has his sister to educate N'ek to act like a proper lady
N'ek admire N'ek like a true hero.
And also the age difference though the novel has a bigger age gap.