[CH7] Ni Roy Sai: Michael Pattaradet/Thisa Varitthisa/Sky Maria Hoerschler

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What happened exactly ? You make me curious
I don't remember exactly what happened so I did some digging around pantip (a Thai forum).

In the beginning BowMike had a huge fanbase because their lakorn did pretty well. They were becoming so popular together and was seen every where. Their families were also close and it seemed like things were great.

Then the pair worked on other projects and this was when it got complicated. Mike gave an interview and said something that kind of created a domino affect and toppled their koojin status. He said, "I don't want to rely on koojin popularity to be recognized. I want to be known for my own individual talent."

This incited disappointment from Bow's fanclub. Then Mike's fanclub started defending him.

After that, Mike and Pooklook had a lakorn together. They became the koojin pairing that was even more popular than BowMike. Mike started appearing beside PL every where. They were seen checking in the same hotels. Dropping e.o. off at home. Basically, Mike & PL had something going on.

This of course enraged Bow's fanclub even more because to them, it was like Mike backstabbed Bow. It also caused a rift between B & M family.

There you go. Pretty messy and dramatic.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember exactly what happened so I did some digging around pantip (a Thai forum).

In the beginning BowMike had a huge fanbase because their lakorn did pretty well. They were becoming so popular together and was seen every where. Their families were also close and it seemed like things were great.

Then the pair worked on other projects and this was when it got complicated. Mike gave an interview and said something that kind of created a domino affect and toppled their koojin status. He said, "I don't want to rely on koojin popularity to be recognized. I want to be known for my own individual talent."

This incited disappointment from Bow's fanclub. Then Mike's fanclub started defending him.

After that, Mike and Pooklook had a lakorn together. They became the koojin pairing that was even more popular than BowMike. Mike started appearing beside PL every where. They were seen checking in the same hotels. Dropping e.o. off at home. Basically, Mike & PL had something going on.

This of course enraged Bow's fanclub even more because to them, it was like Mike backstabbed Bow. It also caused a rift between B & M family.

There you go. Pretty messy and dramatic.
I feel like thats what gonna happen when too much fan service is provided. Your fanbase is too obsessed with you being with one person and will not take it if that person has to work with someone else. Mike said nothing wrong; it's true that an actor should be known for their talent rather than them being associated with anyone else. It's just that his way of fan servicing could have been better so that it would never have stirred any chaos in the first place.