[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this at Cheer Wiki page @ asianfuse. Someone made a topic for this and it said to be awaits to be film.

Summary:

"หัวใจแข็งกระด้างราวหินผาของผู้กองหนุ่มมือปราบจอมโหด
และบ้าระห่ำอย่าง 'ร้อยตำรวจเอกเตชิต' มีอันต้องอ่อนยวบหวามไหว
เมื่อถูก 'สาวน้อย' ใสซื่อบริสุทธิ์ ไร้หัวนอนปลายเท้าสั่นคลอนหัวใจ
เธอปรากฏตัวพร้อมปริศนา เงื่อนงำ ความลับ และแรงตื๊อขาดใจ
หวังให้ที่พึ่งสุดท้ายอย่างเขาช่วยคลี่คลาย
ทว่าการติดตามไขความลับครั้งนี้กลับไม่ง่าย
เพราะเจ้าทุกข์ที่เขาแอบเผลอใจ
คือ 'สาวสวยต่างภพความจำเสื่อม'
"

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tle and Min again?...sighs...I'm more interested in Kan and Cheer's couple if the get together hehe

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
I'm kinda disappointed its Tle and Min,but since their past lakorn did well,it's not a surprise that they are doing a lakorn again,I just wish pra'ek was different.

somp9

sarNie Adult
CH 7 don't have that many p'ek like CH 3, that is the reason that they're always pair for the second time. wish Min will pair with Weir, Vee in the future. She and Om/ Win for the second time too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 also don't have that many p'ke too. If you look at it they always pair up the same couple like more often then Ch.7...I'm just saying.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
CH 7 don't have that many p'ek like CH 3, that is the reason that they're always pair for the second time. wish Min will pair with Weir, Vee in the future. She and Om/ Win for the second time too.
I agree. I want Min to pair up with Wier too. That would be a great change, lol, but I know that won't happening soon. She will most likely be paired up with Om before she does with Wier. Lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this lakorn is confirm.

Someone post one of Kan twitter.
http://twitter.com/#!/kankantathavorn

Link to pantip
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10678639/A10678639.html

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
News on update:

ช่อง3
"ภูผาแพรไหม"ของค่ายคุณไก่
ปอ ทฤษฏี พบ แต้ว ณัฐพร
"แววมยุรา" ของค่ายลูกสาวคุณประวิทย์
วางตัว ชมพู่ อารยา กับ บอย ปกรณ์
เครดิตจากนิตยสารOHO
ช่อง7
"ปางเสน่หา" ของค่ายDida
ถ้าไม่มีอะไรแบบสายฟ้าแลบอีก มี เติ้ล ธนพล / มีน พิชญา / เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร / กันต์ / และรอลุ้นคิวของคุณเปิ้ล จารุณี(แต่สำหรับคุณเปิ้ลยังไม่แน่นะคะ)
"คมพยาบาท" จะเปิดกล้องพร้อมกับ(หรือใกล้ๆกับ"ปางเสน่หา") นักแสดงยังไม่แน่นอนค่ะ เลยขอไม่บอก แต่ถ้าโผยังเหมือนเดิมก็จะมีอดีตนางเอกหน้าหวานรับบทแม่ และนางเอกดาวรุ่งพุ่งแรงช่อง7รับบทเปีย ส่วนบทเย็นไม่ทราบจริงๆค่ะ
"เพลงรักบ้านนา" อาจได้ลงจอลอตหน้าค่ะ

เครดิต จากวงในค่ายดีด้าค่ะ

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10681028/A10681028.html

To read the first chapter 1 & 2 from the book I think
http://www.ploypink.com/bookdetail.php?book=27

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Captain Taechyd, a young police caption, a risk-taker whose heart is piratically made of stone starts to change thanks to a certain young woman. She's pure, stubborn, and not exactly well-mannered. She appears with a cloud of mystery and secrets. Captain Taechyd is her last resort for help. To unlock these secrets, however, isn't that easy. Because the girl that Captain Taechyd is secretly falling for is "the girl from another world with amnesia"

I seriously don't get the last part, but that's what it said, heh. I didn't read the first two chapters available though. But from the title, 'pang' also means era or a time period. 'pangkorn' means a time previously. It could mean a time-related plot.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Mint wont have amnesia in here, because the other one with Tle she was in a wheelchair and now amnesia. Despite that the storyline sounds interesting. Thanks for the summary/translation too.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a pix of Cheer new hair do. Its so red...anyway I hope she have her hair like this in this drama.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
They say ch7 is getting green light for this to do oppening ceremony..
But i saw only Min and Tle name, no Kan or Cheer.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks SmileBo for the update news. I guest we have to wait till the open ceremony to see if Cheer or Kan are there. I really really hope if Cheer is in here. I know if she in here she isn't the n'ke but for me I just want to see Cheer act. I misss her so much. I haven't seen her in any lakorn since the being of the year or she have any upcoming and its half way of the year all ready.