[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I hope Weir will help his girl Peak watchable. I'm look forward to anticipate this one.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

Credits as tagged

I am hoping that since Paragit Ruk is a series type of lakorn with 4 different stories and 4 couples, there will be interactions between all p'eks and n'eks!!!Especially that the p'eks are connected to one another. :angel10::angel10::angel10:

Out of all the four parts, I am looking forward to this part and Mik/Stephany's part the most. Though I'll watch all the couples in the series. :D

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
17125423_1834209820127383_7808636373925101568_n.jpg

Cast and synopsis for Part 1
Credits to lakorn_ch7

แนะนำละครใหม่7สี

ซีรีส์ชุดภารกิจรัก "เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืน"

บทประพันธ์ อักษรา

ผลิตโดย บริษัท พอดีคำ เอ็นเทอร์เทนเมนท์

เรื่องราวของนายทหารหน่วยรบพิเศษแห่งกองทัพบก ซึ่งมีภารกิจหลักในการขัดขวางการขนส่งยาเสพติดข้ามประเทศ และอีกหนึ่งภารกิจกับการช่วยเหลือแพทย์อาสาลูกสาวท่านทูต ผู้เป็นรักแรกของเขาที่ถูกจับตัวไป ท่ามกลางความขัดแย้งและการต่อสู้ กลับก่อเกิดเป็นความผูกพันมีเพียงไหวและความเก่งกาจของเขาที่จะทำให้ทุกภารกิจผ่านพ้น สอดแทรกแนวคิดเกี่ยวกับความรัก มิตรภาพ และการเสียสละเพื่อประเทศชาติ

นำแสดงโดย เวียร์ ศุกลวัฒน์, พีค ภัทรศยา, หลุยส์ เฮสดาร์ซัน, ไอซ์ อธิชนัน, ปาแปง พรหมพิริยะ, บารมิตา สาครจันทร์, ปราณวรินทร์ ปามี, ดนัย สมุทรโคจร และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 4019

Cast and synopsis for Part 1
Credits to lakorn_ch7

แนะนำละครใหม่7สี

ซีรีส์ชุดภารกิจรัก "เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืน"

บทประพันธ์ อักษรา

ผลิตโดย บริษัท พอดีคำ เอ็นเทอร์เทนเมนท์

เรื่องราวของนายทหารหน่วยรบพิเศษแห่งกองทัพบก ซึ่งมีภารกิจหลักในการขัดขวางการขนส่งยาเสพติดข้ามประเทศ และอีกหนึ่งภารกิจกับการช่วยเหลือแพทย์อาสาลูกสาวท่านทูต ผู้เป็นรักแรกของเขาที่ถูกจับตัวไป ท่ามกลางความขัดแย้งและการต่อสู้ กลับก่อเกิดเป็นความผูกพันมีเพียงไหวและความเก่งกาจของเขาที่จะทำให้ทุกภารกิจผ่านพ้น สอดแทรกแนวคิดเกี่ยวกับความรัก มิตรภาพ และการเสียสละเพื่อประเทศชาติ

นำแสดงโดย เวียร์ ศุกลวัฒน์, พีค ภัทรศยา, หลุยส์ เฮสดาร์ซัน, ไอซ์ อธิชนัน, ปาแปง พรหมพิริยะ, บารมิตา สาครจันทร์, ปราณวรินทร์ ปามี, ดนัย สมุทรโคจร และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง
No offense but I think the other girls are prettier than the girl playing n'ek lol

whitedove

sarNie Adult
No offense but I think the other girls are prettier than the girl playing n'ek lol
None taken. Peak is extremely talented though, as she has proven time and time again. :)

At least this time, CH7 took the initiative of signing a gifted artist for a change, instead of talentless beauty pageant queens lol.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir with Mik and Steph

Credits to ning_wing

Hoping for a Weir & Steph pairing in a lakorn in the future :angel10::angel10::angel10:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The four main pra'eks together! Can't wait to see the four main nang'eks together too!!!

Credits to มิกค์, siamserious, Om

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

We will be seeing them together on June 12 at Siam Paragon for the press conference of the series. :)

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
Hi to everyone. I am a new and avid fan of Weir. I really love his (3) drama with Min because of their awesome chemistry.