[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 3: Ratchanawee Tee Ruk - Om Akapan and Sammy Cowell

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
17075778_304541806627645_6682237211494055936_n.jpg

Cast and synopsis for Part 2
Credits to lakorn_ch7
แนะนำละครใหม่7สี

ซีรีส์ชุดภารกิจรัก "ราชนาวีที่รัก"

บทประพันธ์ เฟื่องนคร

ผลิตโดย บริษัท พอดีคำ เอ็นเทอร์เทนเมนท์

เรื่องราวของนายทหารเรือหนุ่มผู้ยึดมั่นในอุดมการณ์ โคจรมาพบกับคนที่เขาเคยแอบรักอย่างนักเขียนสาว ซึ่งกำลังจะผันตัวเป็นนักข่าว ในระหว่างที่เขาปฏิบัติภารกิจปราบขบวนการค้ามนุษย์ ณ รีสอร์ตกลางทะเล เธอก็ตามทำข่าวเปิดโปงเครือข่ายองค์กรร้ายระดับชาติ ซึ่งเกี่ยวโยงกับสิ่งผิดกฎหมายมากมาย ความใกล้ชิดค่อยๆก่อตัวเป็นความผูกพัน แต่เขาก็ยังถูกกีดกันจากครอบครัวของเธอ ภารกิจอันตรายจึงดำเนินไปพร้อมกับภารกิจหัวใจที่ยากจะลงตัว

นำแสดงโดย อ๋อม อรรคพันธ์, แซมมี่ เคาวเวลล์, กรรณาภรณ์ พวงทอง, วศิน อัศวนฤนาท, ตาล กัญญา, ซัน พิชยดนย์, เชน ณัฐวัฒน์, บารมิตา สาครจันทร์ และนักแสดงอีกคับคั่ง

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ugh.... they should switch Sami and Weir's couple! Sammie and Weir should have pair up instead.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I think this is the part I'm looking most forward to out of the Paragit Ruk series. I like the idea of Om & Sammy and I'll be honest I haven't watched a Om lakorn in a long time but I'm genuinely looking forward to this one plus Sammy is my new girl crush.

Followed by - Mik + Steph, Weir + Peak then Porsche + Kwan = in order of anticipation for me.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The four main pra'eks together! Can't wait to see the four main nang'eks together too!!!

Credits to มิกค์, siamserious, Om

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This series better not be all style but no substance cause that teaser has me hooked lol. I swear whenever I become nonchalant about C7, they always come back with something that catches my attention.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This series better not be all style but no substance cause that teaser has me hooked lol. I swear whenever I become nonchalant about C7, they always come back with something that catches my attention.
It looks good indeed. Among the actors in the teaser Porshe acting appealed to me more. We don't see much about the girls but I am more intrigued by Sammy and Stephany char here. The series lakorn doesn't look bad at all