[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I miss Mik and Steph so much. I can't watch Mik with any other actresses, but I'll watch Steph with any other actors. Lol. I love her especially with Mik and of course Louis as well. I secretly wished that Mik's lakorn with Pooklook was for Steph instead knowing it's a Porcomdee lakorn. Haha.

Storyline comparison, I do agree this lakorn had a better storyline than Talay Fai but it lacked focus on the leads/romance which made me didn't enjoy it as much as Talay Fai where we got so much skinship and onscreen time from Mik and Steph!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Same here. I heard Om and Sammy one got the most cut tho.
I think for Love Destiny they did uncut episodes when it was rerun, but only because it was such a successful and popular lakorn. I want them to do that for all lakorns too but unfortunately not ofc.

Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
I think for Love Destiny they did uncut episodes when it was rerun, but only because it was such a successful and popular lakorn. I want them to do that for all lakorns too but unfortunately not ofc.
Yes, I admit they did because they want to milk the success from the fever tho. Hopefully the rerun did air some deleted scenes. Just pray.