[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
One more sleep until we get to seethese two hotties on screen again.
Im guessing miks lover died in the first episode

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know ppl go gaga over these two but They don't do it for me. I tried their 1st lakorn and it couldn't keep my attention. I think I finish 1 lakorn Mik was in and that's the 1 w/pim. Decent story-line and good supporting characters.

I don't dislike Mik....but something about him.... He's good looking....but, I don't find him drop dead gorgeous.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
ya, i think so, in my opinion. i have a thinking that peak act 100 scenes as scenes, her face is not natural, special her mouth cannot close while acting. step seems doesnt want to be there, ya, other actresses i dont know
I think either Peak's acting or her character is over-exaggerated...especially in the first episode of Mik/Steph part but that's just my opinion.

So far so good with this part of the series...love Mik/Steph scenes. I really like these last three pairings and can't wait to see the finale of the series. Hopefully this is also where we get to see all the couples married. If they do have a sequel, I hope it's all combined into one big lakorn and not individual so that it's easier to keep all the couples together without themes getting old. Hate it when they kill off a N'ek or Pr'ek to bring in someone new or give the team a reason to get revenge like in Chat Chao Prya.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 1 and they already like each other. It abit quick that. but so far it's really good
Marigold, do you know thai or did you watch the live-stream? I would like to watch it, but neko will start to sub it in october...she is on holiday

I'm tempted to watch the raw :crybaby2::facepalm:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate sequel w/o the original players. I feel Sammy and Kwan is strongest in the presences. I like my pra'nang that build up to love or back story like part 3. It will be nice to have a 10 ep w/all the couples or a short cont.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
@HyeSoo I didn't watch it since I've been busy but judging from insta video and picture. It looks like they're into each other already.
When I do watch live, I watch it on Facebook live from bbtv channel. It better quality and it doesn't buffer on my phone.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
does anybody know where i can watch this RAW or even streaming when the episodes air? please?
try copying and pasting the link below

I do think there's a natural chemistry between Mik and Steph; judging from their offscreen interaction, they're very comfortable and good friends with one another so it bleeds onto the screen. But I am anticipating they have a lot more potential so I would prefer for Steph to not be stuck with Mik, and thus far I have preferred his pairing with Pim and Mookda.
Do share your thoughts about the first episode. I am digging our n'ek as a research scientist, and she will start training to be part of the mission. Too bad Steph doesn't get to share her full athletic abilities. I recall the two of them going on a talk show and they laughed at how fast Steph ran, the person playing the bad guy couldn't catch up. lol. Irene's totally got a crush on Karan, it was cute watching her get all dreamy in front of him. Mik's hair is spot on in this lakorn too.

P'ek got scolded by his boss because he's been reckless since the day his girlfriend died. Seems like n'ek will become his reason to grow more cautious and keep on living.
The lighting and color palette in episode 1 is so neutral and gentle. I like the softness of their relationship in this lakorn more than the overly raeng revenge of their previous lakorn.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
try copying and pasting the link below

I do think there's a natural chemistry between Mik and Steph; judging from their offscreen interaction, they're very comfortable and good friends with one another so it bleeds onto the screen. But I am anticipating they have a lot more potential so I would prefer for Steph to not be stuck with Mik, and thus far I have preferred his pairing with Pim and Mookda.
Do share your thoughts about the first episode. I am digging our n'ek as a research scientist, and she will start training to be part of the mission. Too bad Steph doesn't get to share her full athletic abilities. I recall the two of them going on a talk show and they laughed at how fast Steph ran, the person playing the bad guy couldn't catch up. lol. Irene's totally got a crush on Karan, it was cute watching her get all dreamy in front of him. Mik's hair is spot on in this lakorn too.

P'ek got scolded by his boss because he's been reckless since the day his girlfriend died. Seems like n'ek will become his reason to grow more cautious and keep on living.
The lighting and color palette in episode 1 is so neutral and gentle. I like the softness of their relationship in this lakorn more than the overly raeng revenge of their previous lakorn.
Agree. It would be boring if they paired up over and over again. And yh the effect is a lot better than the other I'd say.
Does anybody realise that the director for this part is the son of the producer.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
JJINXX: thank you for the link. I was so happy to be able to watch it!!!

but Mik look so good with Steph and vice versa. Judging form the height to their feature facials. But then again, Channel 7 don't repeat their pairing that often so is guarantee that they will pair up to with other people soon..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 pair often. .. They space it out better.. but not as bad as ch3...

Wier & pancake

Om & min- 4x

Om-pooklok - 2-3?

Sammy repeat pairing is Kelly & om

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I still need to catch up on ep 1. It looks like there's a kid in ep1. Who is he. Stephany brother or son?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm loving the motorcycle scenes. You know it makes me giddy. So many sweet moments to look forward to. And the scene from the OST with Mik on top of Steph... I smell a willing LOL

Mik congratulating Steph on her graduation

These two would definitely make gorgeous babies!!!