[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:
I'm so confused. They got a thing for one another?
It's just us fan girling. Lol. They're actually known to not like one another because Weir's ex-girlfriend Pancake didn't like Kwan at the time so he didn't want to get too close to Kwan either. I guess Kwan felt awkward around Weir due to Pancake. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Ok, so I liked them together in DDH. At that time when the lakorn aired I was kind of hesitating to watch it. I knew who Weir was, but I never really pay attention to him; I was more into CH 3 actors. Then, my mom opened up DDH on the computer and when I saw how cool the King (Weir) was I started watching it with her. I think it was my first lakorn with Weir, and he totally got me fangirling over him. I loved his character; all cool and smart. He's got that looks also. As for Kwan I've already find her an interesting actor as I've watched her with Oil from one of their earlier lakorns. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was still new to Ch.7's new generation of actors so I didn't take interest in them at first either. I got bored one day and decided to watch DDH and instantly fell in love with both Kwan and Weir. I never saw any of their lakorns before and they completely captured my heart afterwards. I've waited a tormenting 8 years for their reunion and I'm super excited. A bit nervous due to the genre, but I am still ecstatic about them reuniting. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wasn't into dara's back then as I am now. There was only a few I liked seeing from time to time. But Kwan became an actress I wanted to see more of because she was one of the "new young" faces that I could relate to. Plus, we're close in age so I admired her for being an actress that young (at the time).

I never even saw Weir & Pan in PDSD so I wasn't their fan. The first n'ek I liked Weir with was Kwan. lol

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
It's all about opening your heart and not being biased. CH 3 and CH 7 have fair share of bad drama/bad actors and good drama/ good actors. People who refused to watch CH7 or CH3 are just missing out on good things. I don't stick to only one channel.

x0unerthanlater

Ran out of my like quota for the day, but @Mahalo & @lakorn7 here is my like  :thumbsup:

I'm not picky about channels. I watch whatever is good and to my liking.  :yes:

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Ran out of my like quota for the day, but @Mahalo & @lakorn7 here is my like  :thumbsup:

I'm not picky about channels. I watch whatever is good and to my liking.  :yes:

pls don't misunderstand am just saying whats on my mind. im not directing at you girls. Some peeps in this forum like to complain about one channel being pure trash but when there's a good lakorn from that channel they don't even care. It's called being biased to me.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch it even when the production sucks as long as it is with people I like and the story is good. It is all about the story sometime. Like dss, the acting is horrible but i like the story and the people, or msfrs which had great acting but the script was horrible. Not all of ch 3 are good like not all of ch 8,7,and 5 are horrible.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I watch both CH.7 and Ch.3 and occasionally OneHD. If I like the main pranangs + script, I'll watch it. It doesn't matter which channel, as long as I like the people in them. However, I have been straying away from Ch.7 because their productions suck so it was always a disappointment for every lakorn I tuned into. They're improving so now I'm back to watching their lakorns because Ch.3 hasn't been putting out lakorns that I like. I don't understand why people stick to a channel either. It's understandable if you haven't been liking Ch.7's works because they have been sucking, but if you just don't want to tune in because you haven't given their actors a try, that's being close-minded. I'm not forcing them to watch what they don't want to watch but try it first before you decide you don't like it. Ya know?

x0unerthanlater

lakorn7 said:

pls don't misunderstand am just saying whats on my mind. im not directing at you girls. Some peeps in this forum like to complain about one channel being pure trash but when there's a good lakorn from that channel they don't even care. It's called being biased to me.

I totally understand what you mean. I watch what ever is good. I like to try at least 1 episode before discarding it. The whole channel thing has never been an issue with me. (Only if) that channel isn't doing something right... like too many bad lakorns in a year Lol Overall, I watch it if I like it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I tried watching ch7 newbies but their horrible production isnt helping. I think they need to mix the olds with the news so that i can get used to seeing them. Like i watch green because of new, om because of kwan, thissa because of om, pooklook because of new and weir.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I tried watching ch7 newbies but their horrible production isnt helping. I think they need to mix the olds with the news so that i can get used to seeing them. Like i watch green because of new, om because of kwan, thissa because of om, pooklook because of new and weir.
Try Sammy. Lol. My bias. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I need for her to be in a lakorn with weir om new or cee but not that one with new and rodmay cus I don't like the storyline lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always liked New, I just don't love him lol. I can watch a lot of his lakorns but not all of it. I don't know why I can watch him but yet I can't watch the newbies. Kind of strange lol.

Man Kwan and Weir had a lot of chemistry. The clothing in the Nat/Num are a lot nicer as well as the scenery but I felt Kwan/Weir had better chemistry and their version a lot sweeter.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now you're pumped up for their reunion huh? There's a reason why I've been so crazy over them. Lol. How can a couple this good looking with a successful lakorn like DDH never paired up afterwards? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, totally pumped. I wished I watched it fully back then. I skimmed it then went and watched the original instead lol. Kwan's nails were super long! I hope she cuts it for this action packed lakorn lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I doubt it. If she kept them this long for 8 years, I doubt she'd cut them for Weir. Lol. I remember watching DDH and they filmed her hands opening the door to come out of the hut. I thought it was supposed to give off a horror feel since they looked like witch hands crawling out but it was actually n'ek coming out of the hut. Lol.