❤️[CH7] Petra Narumit (Media Scene): Michael Pattaradet/ Mookda Narinrak

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mike needs to accept more lakorns a year or the channel needs to give him more than one a year. Minus his twin lakorn, it's been years since we've seen him onscreen more than once a year. He's one of my favourites from Ch7 but I never get to see enough of him, not sure if its because of him or the channel.

Vico

sarNie Adult
If I got it right, I think it’s about time traveling…
I don’t like those very much so if there’s no Mike, I’ll probably pass

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Boring same pairing. sucks Maggi is playing supporting in here again, so look like she got demoted again after tukata, WTH is ch7 doing to her ,what a waste of her talents, she should be freelance in the future

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
They work together again so soon ?!
Damn it, not sure this is a good idea…
Moreover, this is not the kind of plot line I wanted to see them in (told you, not a fan of time traveling)
Urgh, I’ll watch it anyway, who knows, maybe I’ll have a good surprise

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Boring same pairing. sucks Maggi is playing supporting in here again, so look like she got demoted again after tukata, WTH is ch7 doing to her ,what a waste of her talents, she should be freelance in the future

Ch7 is soo bias....mookda gets all the pk...she is overrated. I don't dislike her, I watched her lakorns...but never finished it (draggy)

Look at Now with her recent lakorn. Pk is eh...crappy storyline....on plus is she looks good in the outfits

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Ch7 is soo bias....mookda gets all the pk...she is overrated. I don't dislike her, I watched her lakorns...but never finished it (draggy)

Look at Now with her recent lakorn. Pk is eh...crappy storyline....on plus is she looks good in the outfits
Ch7 is pushing her like crazy lmao. They probably want her to be the next superstar after aum. Girl has many high rating lakorns but i dont know i feel like she is still not that well known among GP and girl hasnt got big brand under her belt. Bow Maylada on the other hand is thriving.

The storyline seems interesting but repetitive pairing. Ch7 probably think they can suprass mikemook first lakorn. We'll see. Anyone can tell me the synopsis? Is this like bps or something

Last edited:

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I’m excited for this one. I wonder when they are going to take fitting pictures. I hope this won’t be like Ku Kaen San Rak that took them 5 months before they can release fitting pictures. :fighting3:But I read somewhere that they will start shooting this Feb. :cheer:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 is pushing her like crazy lmao. They probably want her to be the next superstar after aum. Girl has many high rating lakorns but i dont know i feel like she is still not that well known among GP and girl hasnt got big brand under her belt. Bow Maylada on the other hand is thriving.

The storyline seems interesting but repetitive pairing. Ch7 probably think they can suprass mikemook first lakorn. We'll see. Anyone can tell me the synopsis? Is this like bps or something
Their second drama was a flop sooo idk why they're paired up so quickly already. Hopefully this one will be better!

Vico

sarNie Adult
Their second drama was a flop sooo idk why they're paired up so quickly already. Hopefully this one will be better!
This didn’t work as well as ML, for sure, but I think it was still nice.
To be honest, I kinda preferred their last one to ML, because I think that in ML the female lead was too often disrespected by… by everyone, actually, even the male lead (ex : he could have told her he had never raped her ; and since he let her think he raped her, why was he surprised when she was angry, and why did he have the nerve to be angry that she tried to marry him to someone else even though he himself married her against her will?)
so I didn’t like it as much as everyone and preferred KKSR
Maybe they’re the new Yadech and we have to expect at least ten dramas with them !

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Petra Narumit will probably their last lakorn together. I don’t think CH7 really planned to pair them up again that fast. It’s just that they bought the novel’s rights and Mike and Mook seems to be the perfect match for those characters in the novel.

Author to Mike as Khun Luang:
: 75A68DCC-009E-477F-BC2F-A19277C94C62.jpeg 4C5D8586-37E3-4B22-BDD8-03F21522973E.jpeg

Author to Mook as Mae Ying Orn:
05B38585-9713-4F2D-9DF4-102D078006C3.jpeg

Reactions: Ele

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
This didn’t work as well as ML, for sure, but I think it was still nice.
To be honest, I kinda preferred their last one to ML, because I think that in ML the female lead was too often disrespected by… by everyone, actually, even the male lead (ex : he could have told her he had never raped her ; and since he let her think he raped her, why was he surprised when she was angry, and why did he have the nerve to be angry that she tried to marry him to someone else even though he himself married her against her will?)
so I didn’t like it as much as everyone and preferred KKSR
Maybe they’re the new Yadech and we have to expect at least ten dramas with them !
lmao at least NY is super popular in Thailand. They were everywhere in thailand esp after duangjai akkanee and attract many sponsorships which beneficial to ch3. Mike mook is popular but certainly not as big as ny to be pair 3 years in a row

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
lmao at least NY is super popular in Thailand. They were everywhere in thailand esp after duangjai akkanee and attract many sponsorships which beneficial to ch3. Mike mook is popular but certainly not as big as ny to be pair 3 years in a row
She just compared MM to NY in terms of having many lakorns together. That’s all. Relax, girl.

Ele

sarNie Adult

So what , you are jealous? I am not surprised, it's human's nature. Other actors got 2 or 3 lakorns per year, why don't you say so. If your favorite actress doesn't get 2 , 3 , it means she doesn't work hard or she doesn't have luck.
Some actress can be depend on luck, if they don't have connections.
As for Mookda, she was lucky got n'ek role in mussaaya in the same production when she got support ting role in her first lakorn , since that lakorn popular, she got recognized and got more opportunities.
Ch7 didn't choose Mookda for this role. Mike choose her by himself when he read the script, he thought of Mook. Ch7 treat Mike like very good, he can choose his own n'ek. He is very lucky