❤️[CH7] Petra Narumit (Media Scene): Michael Pattaradet/ Mookda Narinrak

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Lol lakorns thread has always been like this since I first joined since 2006. There will be conversations about pretty much everything. If it's several posters consider it not being bad. When this forum used to be busy there would be pages and pages about the actress or actor. Then it settles down once the lakorn airs or if it's a train wreck of a lakorn it'll start all over. It won't change because it's an open thread. And people will come in and comment then go out then come back in lol. It has and will always be that way.
Ikr this forum used to be wayyy more toxic lol

Last edited:

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Well, I don’t know if he has the right to choose but i wouldn’t be surprised if he simply made a suggestion and the channel decided to do this because not only Mookda is one of their most famous actresses but their koojin is now super popular
are you referring to thai et in general or only in ch7 because MikeMook is obviously not a super popular koojin in thailand. you can see from the post lakorn project. Usually they'll get a lot of couple endorsement if that particular couple is really popular. now, the BL couples are dominating the young fans but the GP still only familiar with PB, NY, MK

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I still don’t understand why we should nomalize toxicity.

Anyway, I like how Mike is so active in twitter these past few days. He’s as excited as I am for this this lakorn. :cheer:

Also, here’s the writer’s post about Maggi and her role as Mae Bua:
79D4823A-9EE6-4AB7-AD98-EA7553073140.jpeg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think anyone normalized toxic it's just the way it is. I love visiting forums not just AF and I have yet to see one that is all positive and I don't expect it to be. And if it isn't vulgar and getting personal criticizing an actor or actress is ok. Because not everyone is going to like the same thing. And the less you like the more flaws you see and more objections are being made lol.

Anyway, stumbled on some scenes of her and mik...realized they were so compatible. His tall frame and her petite self. And Mookda does have such beautiful hair though. I have yet to really watch her and Mike. Saw some fin scenes but just not into them. But I might give this a try because I do like time travel.

Last edited:

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Yes! I do understand that people don’t like the same thing. And people with different likes can still co-exist. Like what I said earlier, we can also agree to disagree as long there’s still respect. And believe it or not, I appreciate constructive criticisms.

What I also don’t understand is same people throwing same hate comments on same celebrity in different threads. If they really hate someone, they can just ignore her/him.

Well, thank you. I hope to discuss the lakorn with you here once it aired.

Mike’s other lakorn is rumored to be Nai Roy Trai. If this is true, he’ll be playing twins again. He’ll have two nangeks there I guess. I wonder who they might be.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@lurkeygurl

I agree....

Even "if" I don't like an actor, I won't purposely go into that forum and be malice. I have nothing against mookda. Tired many if her lakorns. Didn't finish them. Thought she looked cute with mik....but she doesn't appeal to me and I feel she's over-rated.

But it is also important to call out ppl who are toxic.

Esp...when the post isn't malice towards the person nor actor.

Many ppl are mature enough to say...I don't care about this or that actor....which isn't insulting.

I don't care about Kim....I tried watching her lakorn and can't get into it....she doesn't appeal to me...

Same with Bella C....although I really enjoyed pradwirada and rewatch. I'm still not her fan....but I'm always open to a good storyline

Although....I don't like the extreme storyline of 1hd or gmm....I feel they are more versatile in storyline and character. My girl Namtarn Tipnaree is killing it in the versatile roles.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If Mookda gets to pair up with Mike again, let's get her with Kem for the third time too :angel10: it's only fair LOL.

Luckily I like Mookda, I should count my blessings that Ch7 didn't give him Pupe, Pinkploy or Noey.

I want to see Mookda and Bank again too, to make up for that horrible ending in Puntakarn Ruk. Besides Kem, my second favourite p'ek with Mookda is Bank.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I want to see Mookda and Bank again too, to make up for that horrible ending in Puntakarn Ruk. Besides Kem, my second favourite p'ek with Mookda is Bank.
Yes! I can’t believe Panthakan Rak really ended with a mano scene. :fighting3:I hope it’ll be with Prakotkarndee again. I really like the genre of their lakorns. But it’ll take a while before they can reunite again. I think Mook’s queue for lakorns is full now.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If Mookda gets to pair up with Mike again, let's get her with Kem for the third time too :angel10: it's only fair LOL.

Luckily I like Mookda, I should count my blessings that Ch7 didn't give him Pupe, Pinkploy or Noey.

I don't think Bamk will ever have a chance with Mook again due to her popularity after Mussaya. He's out of the picture, but they were super cute together. He was my favorite actor with her as well.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In my opinion, ch7 treat their actors or actresses better compared to other channels. Ch7 mostly give good role to the them, they rarely give to outsiders ( independent actor or actress) . Look at Ch3 , and ch1 , they sometimes give good roles to outsiders instead of their own actor or actress. The reason why alot of ch7'actors leave , they don't have many jobs such events, tv advertise or brand embassador compared to ch3' actors. As far I know , most people in Bangkok or urban hat the governments and ch7 belong to the government. Bow ma, pancakes, Nuch, Poo look, Mai da, kob Kwan, ch7 treat them very well but they still leave ch7
Ch7 constantly pair their unfavoured actresses with unappealing actors in weird storylines one know wont attract.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
what does "petra narumit" means??? or is it a name of a character???
i saw on the mydramalist that one character was named as "petra".... is it connected??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, Mookda and Mike look good together in that fitting pictures! Can’t wait to see what’s this about and hope it’s as good as their first lakorn!

Vico

sarNie Adult
So… does anyone know a bit more about the synopsis ?
I mean, Mookda time-travels, I get it but apart from that.
i’ve read something about Mike being her soulmate but the time-travel was what it took for her to go back to him
No one knows more ?

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
So… does anyone know a bit more about the synopsis ?
I mean, Mookda time-travels, I get it but apart from that.
i’ve read something about Mike being her soulmate but the time-travel was what it took for her to go back to him
No one knows more ?
That’s all I know also but here’s what I’ve gathered so far.

Writer’s thoughts about the key characters:

Fan/s guess on who’s playing who based on fitting pictures:

Adjustments made:

They added these two as Mae Orn’s servants
24E685B5-EA22-44D4-B058-BCABEDF445C4.jpeg

Doctor Mahanop’s present counterpart will be played by different actor
5EDABC69-905A-459B-A51E-69CE2D388C83.jpeg
BTS during their first day of shooting:

I’m loving Bright’s energy.

It rained despite the summer heat. I’ll take that as a blessing for this lakorn.

Seeing their bts for this lakorn makes me miss P’Pha and Nampeung

Last edited: