[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
From the pics, I'm guessing the storyline is: Weir and Yui were in love when they were in the countryside, then Yui moved to the city and fell in love with a rich guy, leaving Weir heartbroken, he finds comfort and later love in her sis Pooklook. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
From the pics, I'm guessing the storyline is: Weir and Yui were in love when they were in the countryside, then Yui moved to the city and fell in love with a rich guy, leaving Weir heartbroken, he finds comfort and later love in her sis Pooklook. 
Summary is on the first page. Lol. It's something along that line.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Summary is on the first page. Lol. It's something along that line.

Is it? HAHA.  I shall check it out.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pordeecom's production has been impressive so far. They do drag their lakorns but not to the extent of it being absolutely ridiculous. I find a majority of their lakorns entertaining with good pilot episodes to draw viewers in so I think this one will be well executed as well. I'm excited for Weir and Poolook's pairing because they fit their roles. They do look baan nok and full Thai, since they are. I can't wait. So far, I've enjoyed Wimarn Mapraw, Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek, and Kularb Len Fai by Pordeecom. This production, Moom Mai, and Polyplus have drawn me back into watching Ch.7 lakorns.

In contrast, Ch.3's productions have been sucking lately. I think the best productions from Ch.3 are Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai. I've been impressed with MasterOne and TvScene, but they almost never pair who I like together. Thongentertainment has been a let down so I don't consider it a top production yet despite the success of Anne's lakorns. The best one she has produced is Samee Teetra.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUH1XWVgi0Q

C: Pordeecom IG

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This one will air May 12th after Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart.

CR: Society FC 7 FB
ละครล็อตใหม่ช่อง7 แน่นอนแล้ว
โปรแกรมออกอากาศจันทร์ - อังคาร ต่อจาก{ไม่สิ้นไร้ไฟสวาท}
เพื่อนแพง เริ่มตอนแรก 12 พฤษภาคม

โปรแกรมออกอากาศพุธ - พฤหัสบดี ต่อจาก{นางชฎา}   
ดั่งสวรรค์สาป เริ่มตอนแรก 20พฤษภาคม

โปรแกรมออกอากาศศุกร์ เสาร์ อาทิตย์ ต่อจาก{แหวนสวาท}
เพลงรัก เพลงลำ เริ่มตอนแรก 26เมษายน

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Very dramatic. I can't wait. Very sad. A lot of people can relate to this situation. In love with someone who is in love with someone else. Pooklook cries so emotionally I had to join her too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh. I got goosebumps watching that trailer. First of all, the setting and visuals are beautiful. Second of all, Yui and Weir are so cute! Third of all, the song...it's...lovely, so lovely I'm gonna cry. HAHA. Sounds like Weir's the singer, if it really is him gosh he's improved so much. Ya'll have no idea how many times I replayed that portion of the trailer...haha. 

Can MSRFS end already???? Can they just cancel the last two EP's and call it a lakorn?? HAHA. Cuz, I want to watch this one now. I wasn't anticipating it, but after I watched the trailer I'm looking forward to it!!