[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
SPOILERS For those who want to know the story. Do not click on it if you don't want to know how it ends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IscMLhMUVt4

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Is anyone subbing this? I was debating if i should watch it....not a fan of two sisters "wanting" the same guy story line either lol but Weir looks so good too ahah :p I might just start it and if I get really piss then I'll stop lol.  :scratchhead2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7PHgMeQ3dE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2orJ3Wpjxrg

So Yui said she was really stressed out when she had to learn how to dance. She never ram Thai before in her life. So what makes you think Bow can pull off Norah's role which is even more difficult than this dance? Smh Channel 7! I'm still so disappointed that they casted her and not Now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's rumors that Bow is dek sen. People were saying she isn't up to par but the elders are boosting her because she's s dek sen lol.

member101

sarNie Egg
Dek sen is a connection kid. However, Bow is not because if she's a connection kid she wouldn't have to go through Thai Supermodel just to get a contract with Ch.7. The issue is not Bow being casted over Now but it's Now refusing the role because of school and Bow accepted the lakorn. Bow can't refuse that role because she's still new. So it's not her fault that they chose her.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just repeating the rumors thats all :). I'm not saying she is or isn't. Heck I don't even kmow who she is, well i've seen pictures of hers and know that they are trying to promote her with mike as koojin but I've never seen her lakorn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man, I seriously HATE Peun and her father and his repeat of Peun being the prettiest girl in the village is making me puke. seriously, she isn't all that when her inside is uglier than the ugliest buffalo. Ugh this lakorn pisses me off.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Mahalo, thanks  all the pictures and clips you share. See Weir and Pooklook makes me smile. Weir is super hot in half naked. :) Like his body shape.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man, I seriously HATE Peun and her father and his repeat of Peun being the prettiest girl in the village is making me puke. seriously, she isn't all that when her inside is uglier than the ugliest buffalo. Ugh this lakorn pisses me off.
Truth be told, Peuan isn't all that pretty. Not the prettiest out of the whole town. I think Paeng and her friend are prettier than Peuan.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
peuan loves lor so much too. how can she cheat on him?

*edit*
found out the reason in ep 2. lol. of course it's the money.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember ever hearing anything about the elders offering Now the role of Norah though she turned it down. From what I know, she has discussed with Channel 7 during the time she first filmed Atitha that she would have to take a long hiatus due to school so it wouldn't make sense for them to offer her more work. That's why she was never rumoured in anything else since. Even if Bow had connections, it's not surprising because she was part of the girl group before she became an actress. 

Back to Peuan Paeng, Yui's portrayal of Peuan makes my blood boil. All the main leads are doing well in their respective characters. I just don't know if I can handle what's to come in the future episodes and if Weir's shirtless body is enough to make me stay for long haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know this will have a tragic ending. I usually don't tune into lakorns like it but this is the first time in a very long time where Weir pairs up with someone I somewhat like. I love Lor and Paeng's interaction. Although he currently cares for her as a sister, I am deeply touched by is kindness  towards her. Paeng's life is pitiful. She really has no one to care and love her. Only Lor gives her that kind of warmth and love she needs to fill the empty void in her heart. Pooklook does great at displaying how happy Paeng gets when Lor sticks up for her. She literally lights up.