[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
count me in,yay , more Min, love her to death :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , don't mind to see her 4 or 5 lakorn/yr, lol, just kidding

thanks for the news, aikoden ,

but New is p'ek, don't know, not a fan of him, but well, as long as Min in here, i'm ok

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wow. This is I gotta watch!!! Big fan of New.<3 as much as I love Min, I hope to see her improve in her acting.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I heard that they changed the title to Duangjai Satan, but I can't find any other sources at the moment though aside from word of mouth on pantip.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I check on their thai wiki page and it seem like the title have been change too.

New title: ดวงใจซาตาน

I guest we have to wait for more news if the title have been change or not.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Update news

Credit to: SPICY Forum & Thip @ SPICY Forum

The title have been change to: "Duangjai Satan" also they have the fitting today.

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. This is I gotta watch!!! Big fan of New.<3 as much as I love Min, I hope to see her improve in her acting.
I agree wid you on Min. I like how this forum has more New fans. At spicy lots of the members and administrators bashed him wid very harsh and rude comments.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I agree wid you on Min. I like how this forum has more New fans. At spicy lots of the members and administrators bashed him wid very harsh and rude comments.
I think New is a great actor. He doesn't get very good role. Not to mention he is pretty cute.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think Min is a pretty decent actress and in time she will improve more, of course it also depend on her roles too. But as for New, I've seen him playing the sensitive pra'ek as well as the arrogant pra'ek, not to mention he did starred in one action lakorn, which received high rating. If someone where to come and say that he isn't a good actor, I would say that that person is either blind or in denial, which is really immature. Now, at Spicy, I'll try to understand why members would bashed him, but for admins to do it? How very very immature. Aren't admins suppose to be there to stop this bashing things from going on? Really, I'm sick of people bashing on stars, and I don't care who is it. Sure express your thought of them, but please do it in the right forum and keep it nice. If they don't like his/her acting, explain why, just don't go "oh, he is ugly, or I don't like his eyes, her nose bother me, his teeth is weird, his skin too dark, he's too short, he look gay so I don't like him and etc" people shouldn't be too judgmental. If you don't like the actors, give him/her a chance at least and give a good reasons why you don't like them. What if others do that to your fav stars too, I know for sure those judgmental people will jump in and defend their fav stars as well. So please, if you're those people who can't keep your hate toward other stars and just need to let it out to the whole damn world to know, then I say, go ahead, but keep it nice, simple, and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, EXPRESS IT ONLY ONCE!!!!

I think New is a great actor. He doesn't get very good role. Not to mention he is pretty cute.
Yes, I agreed. New a great actor who doesn't get promoted very often, and when he does, people who disliked him for the whatever reasons they got, bashed him just b/c he freaking got one freaking role. Wow indeed! Meanwhile those people fav. actors got promoted like crazy and here I am, didn't even bother to bash about their stars, b/c someone just got to be the mature one in this groupie, and it's me.

Thanks to akawhat and Bie for supporting New, and being mature about it, even if you're not a fan of him. I appreciated it alot.

P.S oh and please people need to stop using that excuse," Oh I'm not hating, we got freedom of speech, or they're stars, so they could take this" Please, excuses! Oh it's called "hating on" =D

akawhat

sarNie Hatchling
I think Min is a pretty decent actress and in time she will improve more, of course it also depend on her roles too. But as for New, I've seen him playing the sensitive pra'ek as well as the arrogant pra'ek, not to mention he did starred in one action lakorn, which received high rating. If someone where to come and say that he isn't a good actor, I would say that that person is either blind or in denial, which is really immature. Now, at Spicy, I'll try to understand why members would bashed him, but for admins to do it? How very very immature. Aren't admins suppose to be there to stop this bashing things from going on? Really, I'm sick of people bashing on stars, and I don't care who is it. Sure express your thought of them, but please do it in the right forum and keep it nice. If they don't like his/her acting, explain why, just don't go "oh, he is ugly, or I don't like his eyes, her nose bother me, his teeth is weird, his skin too dark, he's too short, he look gay so I don't like him and etc" people shouldn't be too judgmental. If you don't like the actors, give him/her a chance at least and give a good reasons why you don't like them. What if others do that to your fav stars too, I know for sure those judgmental people will jump in and defend their fav stars as well. So please, if you're those people who can't keep your hate toward other stars and just need to let it out to the whole damn world to know, then I say, go ahead, but keep it nice, simple, and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, EXPRESS IT ONLY ONCE!!!!

Yes, I agreed. New a great actor who doesn't get promoted very often, and when he does, people who disliked him for the whatever reasons they got, bashed him just b/c he freaking got one freaking role. Wow indeed! Meanwhile those people fav. actors got promoted like crazy and here I am, didn't even bother to bash about their stars, b/c someone just got to be the mature one in this groupie, and it's me.

Thanks to akawhat and Bie for supporting New, and being mature about it, even if you're not a fan of him. I appreciated it alot.

P.S oh and please people need to stop using that excuse," Oh I'm not hating, we got freedom of speech, or they're stars, so they could take this" Please, excuses! Oh it's called "hating on" =D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Right on. All that I really care about is that I get to see more of New onscreen. IDK but for some reason I tend to like actors and actresses that are not so popular among fans, but I hate it when ppl bash actors and actresses for no reason. I'm a fan of New since JYLS and it makes me mad when ppl say stuff like "Why is he having so many work???Wtheck? He's not even hot/popular among us fans" or "ewww New lolol Tle and New can go date." I just think it's too harsh even if they are making a joke out of it. I'm glad u finally stepped up and said the right thing cuz I don't dare do it at Spicy.
Girl, you and me are on the same page here. LOL. I tend to have that thing for the less popular stars, or stars that are popular but are being bashed too often for whatever the reasons is. People just need to get it into their thick head that once something is done, it's done, there's nothing you can do about it. If it's me, it's done, then it's done, I wouldn't waste my energy and time on it.

Saying that New is "eewwww"? well, I just hope that you're pretty =D...saying that New is "not hot/popular?" well, the last time I checked an actor doesn't need to be hot/popular to receive works or become an actor. They just need to be a decent actor, which I'm sure New is one since he have been receiving some works...saying that "he and Tle can go date", if this is a joke, it's not funny, what if I say the same thing about your fav stars, I'm sure you wouldn't be laughing too =D

Those admins, actually all admins here or there(spicy) should do something about these bashing that have been going on for a while now. I've been to a couple of American or other forum, and rules like "No bashing..etc" could be made. I'm just shock to see Admins joining in with the bashing.

I don't care right now if I offended any of those people who like to bash stars for no good reasons, b/c they don't even care about others feeling, meaning fans of those they bashed, so if they can be nasty, so can I right?

b4nl8er

sarNie Egg
Yea a new lakorn from NEW! and I like MIN! can't wait for this drama and pairing! :slapandkissse3: Who ever disagrees got issues! :thumbdown: If you don't like New then why the f*** are you doing on this forum! (someone's a hypocrite!) :rant: ! anyway yea NEW FAN FOREVER! There are MANY fans of NEW that passes by here every effen day LIKE ME! and we don't need to see your Sh!T!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
New is becoming one of my fav ch.7 actors. You're right though Pangia xiong. People have their opinions, but they should also realize that if they were in the same positions as this actors acttresses they would want feedback not bashing.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
yeay New and Minnie!! SO excitedd.... :thumbsup:

Anyway well said pangia xiong! I'm amazed on how you expressed and vented your vexation :shock2: Can't agree more