[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :woot2: :woot: part 9 was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE how Khun Yai is always trying to make his wife Pin look good..... haha he kicked Thasana's mom outta the house..... booya, can't stand that Biss...... i'm totally loving the chemistry and love he has for Pin...... sooo jealous ekkk!!!
:woot:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG Khun Yai and Pin are so cute!!! Wat a lovely couple!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Thanks for all da clip pics!!! I'm rewatching all da sweet scenes hehehe

mia07

Introvert
Can Min+Weir get any cuter? Gosh they have such an unbelievable chemistry. Love Weir's character.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I haven't seen ep7 until 9 yet, but gosh... the next Friday is such a long time to wait...! :(

asian206

sarNie Egg
omg i love the main couple. but from epi 1 to 9 i can't stand pin mom what wrong with her, how come she always believe what other people say is pin really her daughter does she have mental problem? she hurting her daughter and she didn't c that.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i absolutely can't stand Pin's mom. i get piss off more often than anything. i will only perservere for Yai and Pin's scenes. i need to go reread the summary if the mom died. i did see the pics, but as i remember it, she didn't.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Yes omg...pin mom died and I think they gonna blame yai for it...urg....
i absolutely can't stand Pin's mom. i get piss off more often than anything. i will only perservere for Yai and Pin's scenes. i need to go reread the summary if the mom died. i did see the pics, but as i remember it, she didn't.
no mom didn't get killed by Khun Kronsuk. she lived til the end cause Yai was still helping pay the mom's hospital bills even after Pin and him divorced and she was the one to reveal that to Yai and that was the reason why Pin went back to find Yai at the ending.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Poor khun Yai. Hahahaha agree with u guy I'm so hater pin mom she stupid and crazy for the step mom. Wanna slap pin mom very want to do it. Hope pin will not believe that Yai kill her if she does gosh I going to hate her more then right now. No matter how good khun Yai do for her look like she would never care this,she Only care her bitch nat... In here haves three peoples I very want to kill them before the lakorn will end. The very first is nat and the second is her mom then the third one is the step mom.. I wander if her mom didn't reveal her the true would pin will go to find khun Yai? Evil pin not feel pity for u anymore

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Where can I read the summary? Is it like recaps? If so, mind giving me a link unless if it's Mz.ReCap then never mind. :(

mia07

Introvert
Have not watched this weeks eps yet so hoping to catch up today. I love how Weir dresses. It makes him look great and Min's transformation makes her beautiful and matches Weir. ^__^